1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are some pics of my pocket bike all coments/sugestions welcome

this is what a stock one looks like

removed: electrical system, battery ,bat gauge, blinkers ,fake motor,

installed :new handle bars , handle bar mount, completely new motor, seat cover, kill switch ,doubble front /rear lights , rim,disk brake,sprocket form cateye superbike

mods :filiped rear fender ,better air filter ,removed baffles in muffler

not completely finished yet

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thats cool. Kudos

·
Registered
320 Posts
Much better than stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where did you get that rear wheel? I really need to know because I need one for mine, even with the original 49 or 43cc engine I snapped the little bolts off that held the rims together. Now with a 100cc motor on it I can't imagine what would happen...lol Could I get a link to the wheel/tire/sprocket?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
wow im never on i just hapened to be passing through and saw your post....
all the parts are from a cateye pocket bike youll need to get the chain and sprocket for on the motoer also as the ones that came on the pac are diffrent hope this helps :D looks like this http://www.scooterparts4less.com/scooter_type/49cc_pocketbike.jpg whit those parts it should be all good their much better quality than the stock ones ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it looks to small it look like its from one of those miniature pocket bikes and the cateye one has a freewheel and 4 bolts to secure the sprocket and its a steel rim those alloys aren't to strong i broke 1 on my mini dirtbike (the 1 foom A&A) and it was 49cc :eek:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I looks awesome man. KUDOS!!! lol. But with all that extra room, wouldn't you wanna put a bigger motor on there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've just bought a ragged out one of these & can find VERY little about it. Wiring is a mess....any schematics or can help me understand what wires to go where?

·
114cc MC w/ Joanna
188 Posts
For under $300 you can get a new 4 stroke 50-70cc engine with auto-clutch, wiring for lights and ignition..looks like plenty of room for a retro-fit!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I just got one for free and it's missing a couple of parts. I'll posts some pics by wednesday. It's pretty old. It's blue I don't know what year it is, and I really want to get this thing started.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where can I find a chain for this I just got one and it didn't come with on and also can someone help me by telling me how to install a switch instade of a key cuz it didn't come with that too lol

1 - 20 of 313 Posts