Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Are these SAVA MRB good tyres?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Wooo Hoo, I Can answer this one!

YES!!!!

Those And The PMT's are the best in the business! The difference is AMAZING, while the stock China tires do last a long time, they are made in china! to be cheap, and last long, NOT to hit corners at top speed.

Mounting them is a tad harder, because of the nice hard bead area, but When I put the front PMT "R" on my C1, the back would always slide out! It used to be the front EVERY time!

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wooo Hoo, I Can answer this one!

YES!!!!

Those And The PMT's are the best in the business! The difference is AMAZING, while the stock China tires do last a long time, they are made in china! to be cheap, and last long, NOT to hit corners at top speed.

Mounting them is a tad harder, because of the nice hard bead area, but When I put the front PMT "R" on my C1, the back would always slide out! It used to be the front EVERY time!
Thanks Nick!, very kind as always!

Yes. I know China tyres are POS..last forever but don't stick to the ground :eek:......Is there a "trick" to install those? or just lots of soapy water good bars and luck?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Thanks Nick!, very kind as always!

Yes. I know China tyres are POS..last forever but don't stick to the ground :eek:......Is there a "trick" to install those? or just lots of soapy water good bars and luck?
You Got it on the nose, lots of soap, And if needed just like with the cars, Schrader valve internal pullet out, and quick blasts from a large compressor or tank, that should get the bead to "Pop" for you, sometimes a "Tie down" Strap can be used to squeeze down on the tire reducing the internal volume, which will work (sometimes) with the smaller air compressors.

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You Got it on the nose, lots of soap, And if needed just like with the cars, Schrader valve internal pullet out, and quick blasts from a large compressor or tank, that should get the bead to "Pop" for you, sometimes a "Tie down" Strap can be used to squeeze down on the tire reducing the internal volume, which will work (sometimes) with the smaller air compressors.
Thanks Nick!

Sounds like similar to Scooter....a pain in th butt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts