Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AutoTech
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live about 30 minutes north of atlanta in gwinnett county, just seeing if any tracks or meets ever happen up this way?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
They have a smokin track in Dublin Ga. It's called the middle Ga kart track. Own by the josh Herrin family. A great facility to race at and it's open 7 days a week. I don' know how far you guys might be from there but i travel from Nc and a few guys come up from Fl.So i'd say you have to be way closer to this track than i. Trust me it's worth the trip.

They will also be build a new track i believe it's in brassleton or close to the road atlanta track.It's supposed to be finished by some time in 2010.From what a read about it a while ago.It's gonna be a top notch facility also with elevation changes and everything.

Just a quick heads up there might be an early race at the track n Dublin Ga in march 2010. Come on down and get some racing in.You won't regret it. Oh they also have a winter series going on now.But i don't know the schedule for it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for the plug, sWheels, sorry we didn't keep you better informed about the Winter Series. Here's the link for info about the summer series though; linkity link link. PM me and I'll give you my cell number if you have any questions. We're trying to get everyone we can to come down to Dublin for the greatest time on two wheels. Hell, I'm even looking for a shifter bike to roll up into a ball!

Anywho, we would be thrilled to have you guys show.

·
Registered
46 Posts
CAMMRA is an excellent series and I encourage everyone to come down and race at the Middle Georgia Kart Track. Cam is an excellent organizer and all-around stand up guy.

You will have ample track time and enjoy the company of like minded racers.

Try it, you'll like it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.