Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wheel bearings should be replaced if they are bad,it will only get worse if you continue to ride it like that.

·
Trained Chimp
364 Posts
Any bearing house will have them. They have numbers on them. I replace all my bearings with german bearings. You want at least ABEC.5 rated bearings. The higher the ABEC rating the easier the bearing rolls. Do a google search on where to buy them in your area. While youre at it you should make sure to chain is aligned straight,brakes,ect. Its amazing how much speed you gain by making sure everything is straight,and has less rolling resistance.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Is there a number on the bearing ?

Here's what numbers I have found.

6000Z,6001Z,6003Z,6003ZZ,6200,6300-2RS,6201Z,6201ZZ,6201RS,6202RS,6202-2RS,6202Z,6202ZZ,6203-2RS,62201RS & 6301RS.

Look here For the bearings. > TSUNAMI PARTS - 2 STROKE

·
Registered
278 Posts
I get all my bearings from vxb.com

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Any bearing house will have them. They have numbers on them. I replace all my bearings with german bearings. You want at least ABEC.5 rated bearings. The higher the ABEC rating the easier the bearing rolls. Do a google search on where to buy them in your area. While youre at it you should make sure to chain is aligned straight,brakes,ect. Its amazing how much speed you gain by making sure everything is straight,and has less rolling resistance.
My mans on Fire !...........Great info John.......

I polish my bearings to reduce what rolling friction is in the bearing then lube them with 50k wt silicone shock oil..........

I get all my bearings from vxb.com
Great place..........I get all my r/c bearings from there........

·
Trained Chimp
364 Posts
Cam2 I owe it all to you and Epr. You two lit the fire. Im just carrying the torch. I learned the bearing thing with my skateboards. Im just the trained chimp! You guys have done the training.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts