Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been mentioned several times on here in different threads of places to get bearings for this or that. One in particular is grainger. We actually have a grainger that's local so that's been a high consideration for me but after yanking my bearings out of my wheel last night I started looking online. I found them for around $10 each on amazon, $10 for a pair on pocketbikeparts and $10 for 10 on vxb.com. I obviously don't need 10 but seems like the best price. Has anyone dealt with them or know of other good places? I'm not thinking just wheels. Any bearing needs, I'm thinking it would be best to buy from a place that specializes in bearings. Thoughts?

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I know it's been mentioned several times on here in different threads of places to get bearings for this or that. One in particular is grainger. We actually have a grainger that's local so that's been a high consideration for me but after yanking my bearings out of my wheel last night I started looking online. I found them for around $10 each on amazon, $10 for a pair on pocketbikeparts and $10 for 10 on vxb.com. I obviously don't need 10 but seems like the best price. Has anyone dealt with them or know of other good places? I'm not thinking just wheels. Any bearing needs, I'm thinking it would be best to buy from a place that specializes in bearings. Thoughts?
I deal with USA bearings on ebay...They have 4/6 and 10 pack bearing deals...I got 10 6001rs bearings for $9 bux shipped.Its the best deal because your bike needs 4 bearings for front and rear..........if you run metal polish through them ,,clean them out and regrease them they glide better than premium brearings.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.