Pocketbike Forum banner

Been a while....Whats going on fellas

3K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  rootbeer 
#1 ·
Just looking to see if anyone is still out there. Where the clubsters at. :cool:

#2 ·
street what's up buddy... got people to put on the club site but can't do it cause you got the site baby... I M me and let me know how we going to work this... tell momma to drop kick your puck a@# for me :D... can't wait to see baby street:):thumbsup:

#4 ·
he may reak with sexy but not from you.. going to be from his momma;)... well we got mrkroberge with his boys mx500 which is now mx1200
and we got a kat named travis who is real close to getting himself 30 on a 1000watt.... aj hit 32 on his mx500 over a year ago... i hit 49.9 on my suzuki ( but that doesn't count since i'm using a 3hp motor) can't think of the other names right now...

G
#5 ·
LoL,I hit 39mph on my MX350, so that makes me the fastest Ex member doing it under 2hp! ya I got radar video of it too.
But, if you ask me now, anything over 30mph is stupid and really puts a toll on the drivetrain/frame. Sorry about the past M8, it is tough to be people like us, not too many people even understand that untill they do this for them selfs as well.

As for MrEx, I am doing an Ebike now and moving away from pocket bikes untill the Li industry makes the proccess cheeper for us to make 12-20ah packs. I also scored a really cool motor awhile back, that if you ask me is more power then I would ever need in a sub-80pound bike(AkA "Racing pocketbike") but untill I get some dry cells it is on a shelf looking brand new!

I am also in the planning stage of a 15hp EV-Motocycle with a 30+ mile range and since I will be using a 6spd tranmision it should go as fast as I would like it to go(faster then a single speed bike) but the hardware will be costing me nearly 3grand to make this beast, so it is going to take me some time to complete this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XhEtwQYQKA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.