Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey PBP forum I am a new user and i just ordered a GP MX3 from USA PB. They have sent me a email confirming that they charged my card but they havent shipped it yet. Its been almost 2 weeks. Just wandering if anyone else has had the same problems. On the other hand i have a bunch of little brothers that have electric scooters. we have a small driveway and often like to race. I am curious what the best acceleration mod will be for my gp mx3 because i want to leave them in the dust. granite that will not be the only place i ride so i dont want that big of a loss on the top speed. Thank you in advance

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used mastercard. i did talk to customer service and he emailed me and said he needed to know who the order was under and then he'd get back to me so ill give him a few more days it has only been like one

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the thing is they sent me a email saying that i was charged and that my order was proccessing and that i would get a tracking number and shipping confirmation within 24/48 hours. like i said its been almost 2 weeks and i havent gotten the email saying it shipped

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
yeah the thing is they sent me a email saying that i was charged and that my order was proccessing and that i would get a tracking number and shipping confirmation within 24/48 hours. like i said its been almost 2 weeks and i havent gotten the email saying it shipped

Call Them! and email them, and keep trying, if it doesn't work out, then report their azz to mastercard and get your money back!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Call Them! and email them, and keep trying, if it doesn't work out, then report their azz to mastercard and get your money back!
Exactly. Dispute the charge via mastercard until they give you your money back, then buy one from a place like mini pocket rockets or something like it. I had mine a bout a week and a half after placing the order with standard shipping.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Two weeks is Stupid, There probably waiting for there next shipment from China. I got 3 bikes from MPR. they were shipped in 1 to 2 days Max, and were at my door in 5 days or less from when I ordered. Heard alot of complaints about these people just in the last year.
I only buy from people with a phone. Better to order by phone and get a name. Ask them do you have this bike in stock, so 2 weeks later they can't feed you abunch of crap.
I would call MasterCard, they will send you a form, and they will be all over USA PB, I use Visa agains't MPR once, I had to sign a release that I would not take them to court, then they sent my parts.
Someone here waited 2 weeks for a Air filter from them. I get parts from hk motos from Hong Kong China in 5 to 8 days.
I would call them again monday ask where you bike is, check to see if they charged your card, before they shipped it, which is a no no. If your bike has not ship yet, I would tell them you are going to MasterCard and hang up. Its to late for were shipping it tomorrow. If they say it been shipped ask for a Company they shipped with and a tracking number.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah im callin them when they open tomorow and if I don't like what I hear I'm callin mpr and orderin from there when i get my refund

·
PB FREAK
468 Posts
*facepalm* Those idiots over at USA pocketbikes do this all the time. Not to bash on any company but they got to start pulling it together. I learned from experience not to order from them online. Always call them to place an order or else it will just sit there untill you call them wondering where the product is. Like i said before.. they aren't slow at charging the card. Oh and EPR, I waited two weeks for an air filter from USA PB and later called them to find out they had a whole box of them sitting in their warehouse. Similar story with a chain. When I said I wanted a refund they shipped it out that day. Funny thing is they always have the time to charge you card the day you place the order...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Good Job, if enough of us "Force" them to follow the Law, they will someday become a trustworthy vendor, lots of the small (and even large) online business play these silly games, you should see some of the Emails I've had to send off, and the truth be told, I am REALLY nice, until I feel Wronged, Then I snap in an instant, and use actual law to back me up!

mastercard is helpful, but Visa has helped me KICK SOME SERIOUS Online azz! those dudes are Awesome!

here is how it usually goes... I'll be in Red for some reason :mad:

you billed me, so where is the tracking number?

the computers made a mistake, we don't have that item in stock.

computers do not make mistakes, people do, just remove the bill from my card, I can order it right now from somewhere else.

wait, we do have it, at some other random location, we can get it shipped out to you in a week.

no thanks just take the charge off!

well technically blah blah blah some stupid garbage lie...

I am going to report fraud to Visa, and report you to the BBB.

well, you "are supposed" to deal with the item manufacturer.

I bought something from you, you did not send it, that is fraud, remove the bill.

but we can't afford to do that.

Visa and the BBB have been notified!

two or three days later, one of two things happens...

#1 sorry about the trouble, we removed the bill from your card, transaction number blaha blah has been canceled..

or

#2 what if we send you some other upgraded thing, that way we still make some money, and you get something slightly better, and we don't look like total Idiots and con artists? oh but you got to not tell anyone the truth about us...

I say sure, and sign NOTHING! then when the new item gets here, I tell everyone all about the whole story!

I play tricks on people trying to play games with me! What the difference is, is that what I do is 100% legal, and moral, and what they do is not.

Good luck, and do NOT take any BS from them!

Nick.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
So, they haven't shipped it yet. To make you wait 2 weeks before they shipp is Bull. If they tell you when you order it, then its Ok.
Have you been to the vendors area on PBP. Look there to find a place to by your bike. With MPR, I live in California so I pay 9.5% tax too. An extra $20 0n your price.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if I call em up and say gimmie my refund now or I'm gonna use law do you think they'd gimmie it now instead of making me wait

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
if I call em up and say gimmie my refund now or I'm gonna use law do you think they'd gimmie it now instead of making me wait
well, you need to do it just right, and we need to make sure they are able to make the right move, nobody likes to be forced, but if they like to accept Credit cards they will work with you, because if it gets reported they will usually look bad, and pay a possible fee, and maybe get reported to the BBB, and if they mess around too much they can loose the privilege of accepting credit cards online.

Just ask for a shipping number, if they say some other stuff, just tell them to cancel the order right away because you are ordering it from somewhere else, then see what they say.

Billing before Shipping is a BIG accident waiting to happen, and is a bad business practice.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts