Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been away from the sport for some time now and just picked up a Blata 2.5. It looks like my old parts source (Mid South Mini Moto) is out of business… Are there any good sources in the states for Blata parts? If not, are there any international suppliers / dealers willing to ship to the US?

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,009 Posts
Well welcome back to the sport. I have a buddy with a 2.5 but eBay was our only source so far. I knew MSMM was gone. I'm sure there's plenty of places in Europe. Not everybody will ship. One of my other buddies has a polini of some sort and we were looking for parts online and the two places we found would not ship the parts. That was a while ago

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Blata 2.5 as well and I am just getting back into the scene but have been looking for parts as well and have noticed Mid South mini moto is out of business as previously mentioned. Has anyone had any luck lately besides, ebay? Any word from the member that may be a great connect? I'm really interested in getting my Blata back up to par but I have no connection any where and I miss this bad boy so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Blata916

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,009 Posts
I have a Blata 2.5 as well and I am just getting back into the scene but have been looking for parts as well and have noticed Mid South mini moto is out of business as previously mentioned. Has anyone had any luck lately besides, ebay? Any word from the member that may be a great connect? I'm really interested in getting my Blata back up to par but I have no connection any where and I miss this bad boy so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Blata916
It really depends on what you are looking for. A lot of normal parts are shared with a chinese CAG. But of you need a coil, body parts, carb, etc, I heard to check with Chrisi on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts