Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there: question or point me right direction, I have installed 2 different big bore kits on 2 different 47cc bikes and they seem to wind out but they don’t want to idle, is there carb work I have to do, I thought they were install and go thanks for any help

·
Administrator
3,759 Posts
It depends on what engine you have if it's the piston ported engine there is a low speed needle adjustment LSN in the top of the carb if it's the reed inducted engine then you will need to try raising the needle or possibly go with a bigger jet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It depends on what engine you have if it's the piston ported engine there is a low speed needle adjustment LSN in the top of the carb if it's the reed inducted engine then you will need to try raising the needle or possibly go with a bigger jet.
It’s the reed motor and I thought maybe a 66 or 67 jet that was my thought but I’ll check the needle thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts