Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wondered if there are any other exhaust that would fit the b1 replica. A lot of the exhausts seem to be out of production now. Are there any better performance exhaust that will fit ? Thank you

·
Registered
509 Posts
Depends on what exhaust you have. The origin Blata exhaust is better also the zocchi pipe or an replica of the zocchi pipe. You can also use a polini or BZM pipe and mod it to fit in the Blata rep.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on what exhaust you have. The origin Blata exhaust is better also the zocchi pipe or an replica of the zocchi pipe. You can also use a polini or BZM pipe and mod it to fit in the Blata rep.
It’s the standard replica exhaust.... so anutning would be better than this lol😆

·
Registered
509 Posts
That must not be, there where also very good exhausts on the replicas. Post a picture of yours so we can tell if it's a good one or of a changing would be good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That must not be, there where also very good exhausts on the replicas. Post a picture of yours so we can tell if it's a good one or of a changing would be good.
This is the exhaust on it at the moment the one it came with

·
Registered
509 Posts
That's the best of the replica pipes, you can only get more power with a Blata or a zocchi pipe. What carb size do you run?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the best of the replica pipes, you can only get more power with a Blata or a zocchi pipe. What carb size do you run?
Oh fair enough mate I guess I’ll just leave the pipe as it is then! At the moment I’m running a dellorto SHA 16 carb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts