Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends I have a mini moto blata but today I wanted to turn it on and the accelerator is hard so I opened it and everything looks fine inside of the accelerator
what is the reason why it got hard it will need to add more gasoline oh what will it be
Any help with info please

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
I would start by taking the throttle off the bike checking it and lubricating it.

Then take the cable off the bike make sure that it is free and moves good and lubricate it as well.

If both of those parts are moving free and well lubricated than it's the carburetor and you will probably need a replacement.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would start by taking the throttle off the bike checking it and lubricating it.

Then take the cable off the bike make sure that it is free and moves good and lubricate it as well.

If both of those parts are moving free and well lubricated than it's the carburetor and you will probably need a replacement.
I already lubricated the cable and the accelerator is no longer hard and also today it washes the carburetor but even so it does not want to start now it only starts if I inject gasoline into the carburetor it will be maybe that the hose from the tank to the carburetor is clogged??
and also when it starts it is still very accelerated as if I was pressing the accelerator

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohhhhh damnnnn thats sad i eas thinking to drive the bike this week in a small track now im need to wait and order the carb thats bad for me 😫

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
You might get lucky if you do this...

Take the carburetor back off the bike and disassemble it completely get yourself a camping stove and take it outside in a old cooking pot that you're not going to use anymore put all the parts in the cooking pot and use Zep brand citrus cleaner on low heat let the parts bubble in the cleaner for a good 45 minutes ( do not breathe the fumes ) strip down some multi-strand copper wire and twist two of the strands together run that through every port and hole this will clean out all the circuits inside of the carburetor.

Take one of the single strands and run it through the jet of the carburetor make sure that you can shine a flashlight through the jet and see light through it.

Check the float and make sure that there is no fuel trapped inside of it if there is you will need to find a way to heat the float to evaporate out all of the fuel ( beware that this is very dangerous you cannot use an open flame you will need to use like a warm pad or something like that outdoors away from anything flammable with a fire extinguisher nearby in case ) you can use a small dab of JB weld to temporarily seal the float until you can get a replacement. ( If you have this problem).

Check the float shut off valve some of them have a little rubber tip on the end if that little rubber tip has become rock hard or has eroded deteriorated or missing you will have no choice but to replace the carburetor.

Reassemble the carburetor and put it on the bike ensuring that the gaskets are good if they are not good torn cracked or anything like that you will need to make new gaskets do not attempt to use gasket sealer or any goop on the carburetor.

Hopefully this will bring the bike back to running condition if the bike still won't run or runs like crap that means that something has happened to the slide and created a vacuum leak that you will not be able to fix and the carburetor will have to be replaced...
Liquid Bottle cap Bottle Fluid Drink

If you're going to race you're going to need the spare parts on hand always because it never fails the day before race day or during race day these parts are going to cost you the day

1. Spark plug
2. Coil pack
3. Carburetor ( pre tuned to save time )
4. Pull start assembly
5. Clutch springs
6. Water pump belt ( if your bike is water cooled)
7. All of the tools necessary to change said parts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Bumper Rim
Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design
Here its a few pics also looks like has not water belt right now
Also i can rebuilt the carb too in case wont work
Also i find this has not gas filter its all straight

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
If you have started the engine without the belt basically it's over and you'll need to rebuild your engine you have melted all the gaskets in the head...

Pocket bikes are extremely sensitive to the water cooling system.

That's why your engine won't run right it's probably not your carburetor!

Yes even starting it for a couple seconds!!!

I would bank on the piston and cylinder being damaged as well you will need a complete top end rebuild.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you have started the engine without the belt basically it's over and you'll need to rebuild your engine you have melted all the gaskets in the head...

Pocket bikes are extremely sensitive to the water cooling system.

That's why your engine won't run right it's probably not your carburetor!

Yes even starting it for a couple seconds!!!

I would bank on the piston and cylinder being damaged as well you will need a complete top end rebuild.
Wouuuu damnn and do you know around how much cost to rebuild

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
I don't Blata in the US is basically dead you will need to first find the parts then it's basically what ever they want you have to pay because of the scarcity.

I wish you luck I hope you can get it running soon. About 10 years ago it would be 400 to 500$

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't Blata in the US is basically dead you will need to first find the parts then it's basically what ever they want you have to pay because of the scarcity.

I wish you luck I hope you can get it running soon. About 10 years ago it would be 400 to 500$
The engine its bzm i think its not blata

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
You need parts from BZM unless you don't mind turning you're highly refined Italian engine into a piece of Chinese junk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts