Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help identifying my blata. I need a cylinder and piston rings and dont know what motor I have. The vin is 31595JCZ. there are also numbers on the cylinder 0DZ-C40 GILARDONI and 31 A on the top. Any help would be had. THANKS!

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
with out a pic it is hard to tell, If your bike has a plastic pullstart housing it is either a 2.5 or retro 60, (unless it was swapped for a billit IQ racing one)
if it is metal with a big "B" it is an elite or B1,

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
pic 1 is an elite10, (if you have this bike i will make a very nice offer for it)
pic 2 is an elite 13a,
pic 3 is an elite 11,
pic 4 is a B1 Origami,
pic 5 is a 2.5,
pic 6 is a retro 60

one of these pic's shows your bike, find which model you have, after that it is easy to figure out what parts you need, retro 60's and 2.5's have Bluebird motors, elite 13's and B1's have Blata motors, the elite 10 and 11 sport polini motors,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Ii could be the elite 10 in pic one...but it's black w blue grafix...but the 2.5 in pic 5 looks close as well. on closer inspection the frame is different than the elite so it must be th 2.5. Thanks! I'll be visiting your site!

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
odds are you have a blata 2.5,
give a call to Dcminimoto, they can provide you with all the parts you need, you might also want to consider this offer http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/showthread.php?t=8516

the elite 10 is extremely rare, that is the only pic i have been able to find of one, an elite 10 would have a metal pull start with Polini written on it under the body work,

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Judging by the numbers on his cylinder and his description, I too think he has a 2.5 rather than an Elite 10 or 11. Those aren't Polini numbers that he stated. BTW, the 2.5s don't have plastic pullstarts, they're black, but are metal too.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
driver D, I am putting your billet cases together today, just a little touch up on the main transfer ports to match the cases.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2.5 as well. In Indiana. Any of you with parts in the US? Bike runs well. It's for my daughters to learn on I ride an MV and am building a couple vintage KZ's into cafe racers. I'm looking for new plastics and a good carb and exhaust to help it run a little better. I wanted to start my own thread to ask this but the page won't let me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
pic 1 is an elite10, (if you have this bike i will make a very nice offer for it)
pic 2 is an elite 13a,
pic 3 is an elite 11,
pic 4 is a B1 Origami,
pic 5 is a 2.5,
pic 6 is a retro 60

one of these pic's shows your bike, find which model you have, after that it is easy to figure out what parts you need, retro 60's and 2.5's have Bluebird motors, elite 13's and B1's have Blata motors, the elite 10 and 11 sport polini motors,
Obpr. Can you re-post the above pics...if you still have them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.