·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
2,936 Posts
mini moto man said:
i mean will it be :

reliable

easy to buy parts for

fast

and easy to upgrade and get replacment parts for?
To be quite honest, I haven't quite grasped the concept of Mini Motards yet as I've never seen / rode one, but they are indeed interesting, especially the DM Super Motard, which is offered in two variations; a 6HP air-cooled and whopping 12HP water-cooled version.

In any event, DCminimoto.com sells the Blata Mini Motard and if I'm not mistaken, it retails for $1,399. Also, I haven't seen any information yet, but there's also a Blata Mini Cross!

Cheers :cool:

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
2,936 Posts
mini moto man said:
since the engine is the same as the mini moto; can you put mini moto parts on it?
Why don't you give Bill at DCminimoto a call. He'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

Cheers

·
Registered
141 Posts
I personaly don't understand the bike, it's made to look like a motocross, but doesn't have the tires OR suspension for off road. And we all know that proper suspension (and set up of said suspension) is the main focus of motocross. For the same money you can get a decent entry lvl bike for MotoGP racing and join the rest of us in the fun. Just my 2 cents. Just as a side note the introductory price of the Giannini R-1 is only $1695, only a few hundred more than the motard, and can take you from beginner production class, all the way up to open class expert. If you want to check it out, go here. www.gianniniracing.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts