Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty much what I've been thinking. I have a real blata 2.5 and know what the motor and triple tree look like. This one doesn't have either. So I probably overpaid but I've never seen a little bike like this for sale in my area. I would love the foot pegs in the same spot as the blata or pocket bikes. Think I'll do a little motor work and make it a little faster. It will still be fun. Thanks guys

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I should have been more specific, I do know the difference between reed and piston ported, I ment between the Reed inducted Motors he has. Assuming they were built a little bit different

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Every engine is different, they were all assembled from new spare parts I kept stored, over ten years I got carried away buying stuff for later, lol. The Gold head P/P has a Cag full circle crank modified to fit the P/P cases. That's why I want $200 and $15 shipping. The crank alone was $50 for just mods, and it was not an easy job, took time to complete this engine. All the Cag engines, some have FC cranks and they all have a different modified cylds and parts like rocket key, lite flywheel etc. The middle engine w/ vertical fins has a modified stock crank, the inside between the rod has been ground out for more fuel flow into the cyld. I have parts still can change stuff on any of the engines before shipping.
I just finished my modified 43cc P/P engine for my seat/stand scooter, Cut modified CAM2 cyld, 40mm cap ADA alum alloy head, lite flywheel, rocket key and Walbro WT-668 carb and V-stack. On all engines, they have high compression, you can tell when you pull the rope, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are some sweet looking Motors here. I don't have any need for a piston Port right now, unless I can get my old pocket bike that had a piston Port Mount. Mostly looking for case Reed engines right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts