Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of new to the pocket bike scene. Attached is a picture of the bike I have. I am having problems with the throttle bogging down then I pin it. I have already drilled holes in the airbox. What else can I do?

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
blackninja said:
I'm kind of new to the pocket bike scene. Attached is a picture of the bike I have. I am having problems with the throttle bogging down then I pin it. I have already drilled holes in the airbox. What else can I do?
try taking off the bowl of the carb and pulling out the jet... blow through the jet and make sure nothing is in it... I have to clean mine out all the time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does ne one know if the Triple tapered needle off of adrenalinemotorsports.com comes with the 2 e clips (I ONLY NEED THE BIG SILVER CHROME ONE)?If not does ne one know where i can get one bcuz mine is all bent up?...Please help

G

·
I Installed A Hp Air Filter With Stack -now Boggs At Full Throttle

I recently installed a hp air filter with v-stack and the bike although faster at top end seems to have lost something in the band. Should I richen the mix because more air is now entering the engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.