Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of new to the pocket bike scene. Attached is a picture of the bike I have. I am having problems with the throttle bogging down then I pin it. I have already drilled holes in the airbox. What else can I do?

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
bogg

take the carb apart...there should be 5 notches or (ajustments) on the needle valve where ever the stock setting is try moving it up or down to run more rich or lean.....

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think after you drilled out holes in the air box, the bike is running lean because you have more air flow. Move the clip down towards the pointy part of the needle should make your bike richer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
blackninja said:
I'm kind of new to the pocket bike scene. Attached is a picture of the bike I have. I am having problems with the throttle bogging down then I pin it. I have already drilled holes in the airbox. What else can I do?
try taking off the bowl of the carb and pulling out the jet... blow through the jet and make sure nothing is in it... I have to clean mine out all the time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does ne one know if the Triple tapered needle off of adrenalinemotorsports.com comes with the 2 e clips (I ONLY NEED THE BIG SILVER CHROME ONE)?If not does ne one know where i can get one bcuz mine is all bent up?...Please help

G

·
I Installed A Hp Air Filter With Stack -now Boggs At Full Throttle

I recently installed a hp air filter with v-stack and the bike although faster at top end seems to have lost something in the band. Should I richen the mix because more air is now entering the engine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I believe that is an MTA-2 pocket bike, if you look up some info on them you might be able to answer almost all your questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts