Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone.. i just got my pocket bike today.. and i have heard alot aobut "boost bottles" for pocket bikes.. i was just wondering wat exactly a boost bottle is.. and wat it does.. and how to make one ect.. i also need sum detailed instructions on how to clean my carb out..

thx

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey,
a boost bottle is a little bottle mounted on your frame with a tube going into your intake manifold that sucks up all the extra gas/air mixture and on the next conbustion the engine sucks it up wich creates a small boost. i man a how to on making a boosT BOTTLE IF YOU WANNA READ IT. FLORIDA CUSTOMS LOOK OUT FOR US SOON WE WILL HAVE TONS OF CUSTOM POCKET BIKE PARTS. LIKE POCKET BIKE FIBERGLASS BODY KITS WITH AND SCOOPS OR DESING U WANT CUSTOM MADE. AND RIGHT NOW ARE BIGGEST THING IS WE ARE DEVOLOPING A TURBO FOR POCKET BIKES ITS GONNA BE CRAZY WATCH OUT FOR US WE WILL BE SELLING ON EBAY AND MAYBE HERE

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey,
The One We Are Devoloping Right Know Is Gonna Range From $50 To 100 $ Depending On Size And Bike. But We Expect To See Some Major Hp Gain This. It Has A Turbo Inside The Body Then A Pipe That Runs Out With A Filter On It Kinda Like And Intercooler It Will Mean A Little Body Mod But It Will Be Worth It Trust Me

·
Registered
9 Posts
We Havent Started On A Supercharger Yet We Have Been Working On The Turbo With Filter And Blow Off Vavle But Once That Is Pefected And On The Market We Will Devlop The Supercharge Aslo.

·
Registered
153 Posts
krisk said:
We Havent Started On A Supercharger Yet We Have Been Working On The Turbo With Filter And Blow Off Vavle But Once That Is Pefected And On The Market We Will Devlop The Supercharge Aslo.
any pics of the project under development?? or just not til it starts to sell??

·
Registered
9 Posts
No Sorry I Wanna Keep It Kinda On The Down Low Until It Comes Out Then It Will Be Huge In About A Month I Will Send Aa Pre Order Pic If You Want To Order One

1 - 8 of 8 Posts