Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
It's a Blata replica, second edition with the aluminum frame. All Blata parts should fit. You can search for Blata replica, mta4, rocket bike, C1 so you can find most parts you need.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think it is a C2, China made with 39cc Blata clone air cooled engine, I have 2 C1s 50cc water cooled and 39cc aircooled, in a water cooled C1 frame.. The water cooled ones are nothing but trouble. C1 have a steel frame. 4.2 and 6.2 are Polinis, lol. Its a copy of a Euro GRC GP but the real frame will not except a Blata engines cause the mount are way different.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Engine turns over have a feeling the pistons rooted but would anybody have any advice to take the main head off I can't reach the Allen key bolts ?

·
Registered
272 Posts
You're going to need long Allen head tools. I have short ones and really long ones or even T handles. I doubt there's enough room to get vice grips in there

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah, going to need a set of T handle allen/socket wrenches. H/F Tools. Just pull the engine, to much cyld damage, and probably other problems too. Much easier to work on out of the bike. Going to need a new piston and cyld and maybe even a crank, a lot of rust, need to look inside the cases. Looks like someone modified the side main transfers.
The one in the photo is all new, Built from new cases and all new parts, ready to rock and roll. $300 shipped.
Finding a new cyld, good luck with that. It has a 37mm bore and 37mm stroke, great for rpms. I just bought 2 spare pistons at pocketbikeparts .com They were $5.95 each, a $20 piston, no ring. eBay, still has a lot of parts, search C1/C2, MT-A4 pocket bike parts. We will work with you.

·
Registered
169 Posts
They have not made them in a long time. Best bet is to look for a used one the has good body parts. If you find new ones they will want 4 or 5 hundred dollars plus shipping Hundreds more. Good luck on the hunt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

This was for 100 in my town thinking on buying it motor runs has compression just needs a CDI and fuel tank which I have

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'd go for it. Especially if you have the parts that you need to finish it. Get the thing riding take it for a ride. You got the body parts which are the hardest to get. There's one like that in my area with only the seat. It's missing brakes and other things. Motor and exhaust wheels and frame and seat are pretty much all the one has in my area and she wants 125

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's a C1 in USA and B1 in Europe, made in China, I have both W/C and A/C bikes. How many extra parts do you have?? Great parts bike, make a list of everything you need to buy to fix it. Before you buy it, take the 3 bolt starter housing cover off and look at the O ring from the flywheel to the water pump shaft pulley. Turn the pump shaft by hand, is it smooth or rough?
Oh, there is no CDI, its a coil over flywheel magnets, magneto. $40 plus shipping for a new coil, or you could put a $90 Blata one. These C1 will nickle and dime you to death. I love the China A/C engine like above.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts