Pocketbike Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
wowo i would love to pick your brian so what can i do to make a mini moto engine i.e c1 or a polini i dont kow what engine makes more pawer maybe bzm? i wont to like i said fit it in to a quad like a mini super quad for shows and things

Discussion starter · #24 ·
yeah but the thing i think of is how could i stick a trans on it i carnt thats the thing and im just thinking of waight thats all the quad ill be geting is small the same as the othere guy on here to much waight will just cores to much strain ill be puteing anuff on the bike as is i think maybe a 50cc 5 port polini rep engine with light waight fly weel and raceing clutch and reeds and a 19mm real dellro carb and ill be useing a blata radiator as thay are the bigist iv seen on theres bikes and seem to be pritty good what do you guys think ? and one more thing im going to try get go kart weels on it do you think thay will bolt strate on?

yeah but the thing i think of is how could i stick a trans on it i carnt thats the thing and im just thinking of waight thats all the quad ill be geting is small the same as the othere guy on here to much waight will just cores to much strain ill be puteing anuff on the bike as is i think maybe a 50cc 5 port polini rep engine with light waight fly weel and raceing clutch and reeds and a 19mm real dellro carb and ill be useing a blata radiator as thay are the bigist iv seen on theres bikes and seem to be pritty good what do you guys think ? and one more thing im going to try get go kart weels on it do you think thay will bolt strate on?
Theres no transmissions that will simply bolt onto the watercooled engine...Those engines are manufactured for competition use.............

I wouldnt add a lightened flywheel to a quad,,,youre gonna need the juggernaut effect of a heavier flywheel to keep up the momentum

As far as the kart rims bolting straight on..That depends on the rims...benefield lost interest in that search and had a set of custom hubs machined to fit the pocket quad axle..They werent cheap either

The c1 engine can be made to scream but it requires more work. I like the banshee engine, however if youre gonna go through all the effort etc get a ktm 50sx or a kx60 with a 6 speed
KTM 50s have a 6 speed trans????Thats a new one on me....Only the 65's have 6 speed transmissions.....I just bought a KTM500 yesterday and was looking at all the other bikes on the showroom floor...even asked about a 50cc engine for my Ducati cag...........

no the 50sx is centrifugal, i was just giving away options. BTW That ktm 50 is a freaking monster Id never put my kid on one. How you like the ktm ive always had hondas, 500s, 450s but i got an uncle who will only get ktms and hes dead set on converting me.

no the 50sx is centrifugal, i was just giving away options. BTW That ktm 50 is a freaking monster Id never put my kid on one. How you like the ktm ive always had hondas, 500s, 450s but i got an uncle who will only get ktms and hes dead set on converting me.
Yes the 50 is a ripper...The goped did wheelies all day whether or not you wanted them...LOL............The On/offroad bike is awesome.....Plenty of power on tap so far and I havent twisted it past halfway yet...Im still in break-in mode...I have another 600 miles to go then I can see what its really about...I have a CRF450 and a KXF450 aswell and I have a feeling I might have to purchase a KTM450 MX bike aswell now.........LOL

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.