Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Lucky 7 with BB head kit, 2-shoe clutch w \zocchi springs, flywheel mod, lift-plates
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So I started taking the C1 that I bought apart. Now I am about to order some parts, and mainly looking for gasket sets. The shop I am looking at to get some parts has both C1 gasket sets and parts for the B1. Now the C1 set has all I need from base gasket to head gaskets, but I understand those are of bad quality. So would I be better of sourcing all the base- and head gaskets for the B1? Will they all fit the C1?
I read that you guys are all about orange Viton gaskets, but the only one I found over there is the inner cilinder gasket. The outer ring and dome are still regular black ones. Is that enough or should I look for all the head gaskets in Viton?

Oh and the same for the water pump belt. Are there better quality replacement belts available? Or is my best bet to ask a local store to match something up.

Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
Blata B1 have other headgasket only base and crankcase gasket will fit at the c1

·
Registered
Lucky 7 with BB head kit, 2-shoe clutch w \zocchi springs, flywheel mod, lift-plates
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aha, thanks for your reply Chrisi. What about those orange Viton gaskets? Should I take the original ones to a shop and have them match something up if I want something more heat resistent then?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts