Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
The C5 is just a C2 w/ a 46cc Blata Rep engine like my C1 has. The G2 is a reverse 39cc Polini Rep Engine, chain on the right rear, brake on the left. There both made in China , take your pick.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The C5 is just a C2 w/ a 46cc Blata Rep engine like my C1 has. The G2 is a reverse 39cc Polini Rep Engine, chain on the right rear, brake on the left. There both made in China , take your pick.
THANKS MAN FOR YOUR HELP! one more question, you think i should get the C5 OVER the C2? the extra 6cc going to make a difference? is the frame and body the same c5-c2 wise?

Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
I have a the 50cc Blata, and 40cc Polini both China copies, there are things I like about both engines. If you buy one get a set or two of Dupont Viton O rings for the head and pop the head off and put them in before you fill it with water, my whole engine filled up w/ water on the China ones after 2 weeks and Tsun has them in stock for $6 a set for both inner & outer don't need the center plug one unless you remove the plug piece from the head.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a the 50cc Blata, and 40cc Polini both China copies, there are things I like about both engines. If you buy one get a set or two of Dupont Viton O rings for the head and pop the head off and put them in before you fill it with water, my whole engine filled up w/ water on the China ones after 2 weeks and Tsun has them in stock for $6 a set for both inner & outer don't need the center plug one unless you remove the plug piece from the head.
Thanks man, yah I was thinking about replacing rings n gaskets on it, one last question are the c2 and c5 bodys the same? I'm looking to do the new 2011 rossi ducati paint and stickers and I want more body on the bike, I can't tell from pictures if they are the same body?

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Probably but not for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts