Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey pbp i need more help i got a cag for 30 bucks and when i put 40:1mix it worked and idled but once i gave it throttle it boged out so then i changed the fuel filter and spark plug and then it wouldnt idle the fuel filter was one from kragens and a e3 plug i need help please someone or somebodys help me and carb leaks gas sucks need help and now doesnt idle need to know how to fix.........????????

·
Registered
93 Posts
try messing with the idle screw on your carb, also if the carb is leaking that could mean the float is stuck so the over flow keeps sending gas out, or that you need a new gasket for it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It sounds like your not getting fuel. When you give it throttle not enough fuel is coming through and not firing.

Take out the fuel filter, and attached the fuel line going to carburetor straight to your tank. Fill the tank up, and see if it runs.

Then check the spark plug and see if it is black or white. We will go from there.

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
hey pbp i need more help i got a cag for 30 bucks and when i put 40:1mix it worked and idled but once i gave it throttle it boged out so then i changed the fuel filter and spark plug and then it wouldnt idle the fuel filter was one from kragens and a e3 plug i need help please someone or somebodys help me and carb leaks gas sucks need help and now doesnt idle need to know how to fix.........????????
When you try and give it gas, do you have the choke off?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i fixed it temporally took carb off cleaned it cleaned jet etc. then put it back together drove it for like 45 mins really fun then bike just stopped took plug off looks kinda brown but has fuel filter is good maybe clean the carb again or order another one its a cag 47cc thanks guys very helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts