Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for the bracket that goes from the frame to the front fairing for a cag mta1 half fairing. Anybody have one you would sell me? Please let me know with a picture so I can verify it’s the correct one I need.

thank you

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
742 Posts
If you don't have any luck, I remember them being about a quarter of an inch thick, just need some rod the right lengh. You can make one pretty easy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't have any luck, I remember them being about a quarter of an inch thick, just need some rod the right lengh. You can make one pretty easy.
thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I don’t know what it actually looked like to be able to make one. I can’t even find the correct one doing a google search. If someone doesn’t have one and could post a picture of what it looks like, I could make one

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I don’t know what it actually looked like to be able to make one. I can’t even find the correct one doing a google search. If someone doesn’t have one and could post a picture of what it looks like, I could make one
It's just a flat thin chincey piece of steel that screws onto that half welded on bracket on the front of the bike then it's bent like a L with the mounting holes drilled into it 90% of the time the bolts fall out and it falls off or gets completely folded in your first crash. Unfortunately I don't have one because I threw it away along with the front faring it happens about 15 minutes after I got my bike...

·
Registered
742 Posts
I will also look around and see if I have one. One of mine had one welded on, and to have them bolted on but I took all of them off. I only put fairings on for pictures, but for riding I hate them. Can't stand all the fairings on them cruising around. So if I do have one I'm going to have to look in the deep dark box in the corner. Lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
Two different bikes, two different sizes. You can see where they bolt to the actual fairing is pretty different on the two

1 - 10 of 10 Posts