Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Razor mx500 (mildly modded)
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So years ago I bought a mongoose rocket fs electric scooter, thing was pretty dope... full suspension front and rear, 10" bicycle tires, padded seat, 24v 350w, foldable and super comfy to ride... til the motor dropped a magnet at full rpm and destroyed itself. I also had a cag motor lying around at the time and thought I'd do a cool gas conversion, so I gutted the scooter of the electronics... and then babies happened. The project sat for years

Couple days ago I sold it to this cool cat along with the motor and he's picked up where I left off and now almost has it complete! Check this thing out! Ill add more pics as he updates me with them but I figured you guys would enjoy this!

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
742 Posts
Nice. I have ridden razor gokarts with the CAG motor. Over 20mph, and scary. Those karts are small. And brakes are terrible.

·
Registered
Razor mx500 (mildly modded)
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man the cag is by far my favorite single speed small engine, and this thing should rip. Im not sure what the rear sprocket is stock on these but it's a big one, like 80+ teeth... should have plenty of get up and go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts