Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend a cag decided to join our little gathering. In a nutshell the cag was gaining serious ground on me on my x1 out of the turns. I have the filter with vstack and choke which greatly smooth out the bike but I didnt have enough power to keep the lead up.
I just need a little more power to get out of the turns faster. I was sliding occasionally the rear tires on lean. would a carb or exhaust make a big enough difference for the money and which ones would you recommend.
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Outlaw50 said:
Get an exhaust and then a carb,big gains come from a good tuned pipe.
I have also heard that about a good pipe. That is goin to be my next purchase.

·
Registered
186 Posts
not to be funny but how much do you weigh the best performance upgrade would be to lose weight if you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
photo said:
not to be funny but how much do you weigh the best performance upgrade would be to lose weight if you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
haha thats is if i should lose weight at 170 hmm im not a kid anymore so i dont think im going to get any lower than that..hey how bout stop eating those big meals b4 the racing starts.No acutally the guy on the cag a lot bigger than me

·
Registered
79 Posts
photo said:
even drag racing the full size bike losing a little weight can go a long way:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts