Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mini bike I got for free and the only things salvageable were the brakes and wheels and frame.
What I am asking is, what is the best WHOLE MOTOR, not something I have to build, I can get. I of course want to make one but my lack of experience in MOTOR building prevents me from gaining the confidence to try.
Please, if anybody is willing, post a list of parts and where I may obtain them. I have already gone onto Racemotorparts.com to find what I think I need, and so far I have accrued a list adding up to $439.00. I do not care the price, but I want to be sure that what I am paying for are performance parts. Hence Me asking y'all.
Thank you for any help! I want to build from scratch, I only have the MOTOR, muffler, frame and wheels. Not even fairings are on this bike. So this is a project, and I think it is the perfect intro to the motor world!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Go on ebay and search up pocket bike big bore kits. You can get one for around $100 bucks. Maybe get a performance walbro carb, new intake, boost bottle. Fairings are going to be expensive though. Look at pocket bike parts florida. They have a lot of parts.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
That's a pretty good deal as a whole, ready to rock & roll, but your stock exhaust head will need modifying to clear the big head or a Pro Jet S pipe, I know where you can get a new one from China $50 shipped. I just ordered one 2 days ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts