Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Stormin' Mormon
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would try again at rounding up some utah riders to either race or just get together and fart around on our bikes. If I can get enough interest I will call around and see if I can get a place to let us use their track. Last year a place call winners motor sport would open their track at night time I think it was thursdays only though :( and just had to pay 20 bucks. But yeah I'll do what I can to find a track if enough people are interested.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Figured I would try again at rounding up some utah riders to either race or just get together and fart around on our bikes. If I can get enough interest I will call around and see if I can get a place to let us use their track. Last year a place call winners motor sport would open their track at night time I think it was thursdays only though :( and just had to pay 20 bucks. But yeah I'll do what I can to find a track if enough people are interested.
**** dude, that worked, I REALLY WAS MORMAN UNTIL AGE [email protected] (take caps lock off for the number) <-- ok, it's 12 !!!

My older sister lived in Utah for one year, She left during the second winter ;-)

·
Stormin' Mormon
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well dangit... But uhh errr Wooo! Lol if you got any buds in good ol happy vally send em my way

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
happy vally

I will try to send EVERYONE it the state of Utah right to your door, I'll post your IP addy on the net, (no I won't) !!!!! ;)

My grand parents used to live on a street named "Upper Happy Valley Road"

it's a small world, almost....

Come on Utah dudes, Mormons don't have fun anymore?

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
"My name is SpyGuy, and I'm (not) a Mormon."

Npw, we gotta get everyone who posts to this thread to sign off with that, just like the radio commercials..

·
Stormin' Mormon
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol ill have to make that my sig now since i live here :p I love how once i say im from utah on any forum everyone is like "Oh crap we got a mormon here!" dang forums always gotta hate a mormon.

My name is Ruffles and im NOT a mormon.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
At first I though it said Morons,lol, well you were pretty close, I have cousins in Salt Lake City.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts