Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first how do you transfor a e starter to a kill swich and what would happen if you put 93 octane in a 2 stroke engine it says unlead gas but will 93 mess up the engine r give it a boost

(S/N) if any one has a spare front tire (13x5.00-6) for the cateye super pocket bike let me know

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Take the two wires coming from the starter pushbutton inside the throttle and hook them into the two wires coming from the fancasecover/coil

93 octane is the best fuel to run in these bikes,,lower octane fuels ignite too quick and predetonate engines to death......

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
:cool::cool::cool:real quick y do they say to you unleaded then just wardering:cool:
Because since 1974 we here in the US have been using unleaded fuel for EPA compliance....In other countries theyre still burning leaded fuel and lead adds more friction fighting but offers a lower octane thats not as good as unleaded 93.....If you add lead substitute to the unleaded 93 or mix it with regular leaded fuel youll get the best of both worlds..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx and last thing i bought a new carb off of ebay (pumper carb). do i need to adjust r just put it back on as i comes i dont know.

also what rich and lean and is left more lean and right more rich r not not sure:eek:

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
thnx and last thing i bought a new carb off of ebay (pumper carb). do i need to adjust r just put it back on as i comes i dont know.

also what rich and lean and is left more lean and right more rich r not not sure:eek:

All carbs come set to factory settings but theres a good chance that youll have to adjust it......

same carb just on a different model

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gbRpZ-vrA

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
so i put the carb on and now it dies when i pull the thottle help.marcelomarcelomarcelomarcelo and it leak gas out the choke wat that about
LOL..either some chinese kid reversed the gasket from the diaphragm or you have the dreaded ethanol fuel reaction that I call the new carb failure gremlins...

Youre gonna have to adjust the lowspeed needle and the fuel rate screw on the side...the vid tells ya how........

to stop the leak try starting it up and tapping the carb with a 6" 3/8 extension while the bike is running...if it dont stop buy a real walbro repair kit for a wyk series carb.................Good Luck

·
Registered
59 Posts
My new carb leaks too but i havent adjusted anything since my pullstarter broke. . . Where can i buy the best quality pullstarter because the ones they used to sell years ago last alot longer, maybe a year or more

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.