Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,177 Posts
see all of you guys find scooters thet look nice i picket these ugly bad boys up tonight the only reason i got them is because the engines feel good a nice good thump (with broken carbs) and nubs still on the tires tread part so you know they have no time on them. but i was looking at these things they have a lot of good parts on them what the hell are they and why the hell dose it have a track????????????????? inside the deck it has all the china crap wiring with a battery complete with the china mans key you dont want someone to jump on you track scooter and zoom off into the jungle in full Korean style camo LOL.

any way i dont know what im going to do with them i was thinking of gutting them then i was thinking of cleaning one up and cutting off the seat post and modding it to look better and use it for rv camping or use one of them for testing my Daily Grinder cag engine on

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
see all of you guys find scooters thet look nice i picket these ugly bad boys up tonight the only reason i got them is because the engines feel good a nice good thump (with broken carbs) and nubs still on the tires tread part so you know they have no time on them. but i was looking at these things they have a lot of good parts on them what the hell are they and why the hell dose it have a track????????????????? inside the deck it has all the china crap wiring with a battery complete with the china mans key you dont want someone to jump on you track scooter and zoom off into the jungle in full Korean style camo LOL.

any way i dont know what im going to do with them i was thinking of gutting them then i was thinking of cleaning one up and cutting off the seat post and modding it to look better and use it for rv camping or use one of them for testing my Daily Grinder cag engine on

The green camo one with the track looks like a Trailripper...The track is for going mega offroad in mud sand and snow...

Pretty nice acquisitions....LOL

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,177 Posts
i dont know about all that its really heavy it must way about as much as my X7 its not going to have the power to stay on top of snow and its just going wash out LOL

ill have a look maybe i can make something cool out of one it depends how i feel it might be fun to cut off the seat post take the back shocks off and weld it lower the front end and strap my cag engine to it then again it might be like the pocket dirt bike i had where the geometry made it suck

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Nice find, if you look at my scooter above it has one of CAM2s 43cc hot rod engines off his twin engine scooter before. That CAM2 modified stock muffler worked pretty well but it has an hp exhaust now.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
i dont know about all that its really heavy it must way about as much as my X7 its not going to have the power to stay on top of snow and its just going wash out LOL

ill have a look maybe i can make something cool out of one it depends how i feel it might be fun to cut off the seat post take the back shocks off and weld it lower the front end and strap my cag engine to it then again it might be like the pocket dirt bike i had where the geometry made it suck
Sounds like it needs a modified 7.0hp Predator engine swapola with modified TAV done on it!!!!

For the other one youll have an extra engine if you do the first project [hint-hint]........

I have a few scooters with the seat post addition.....I was gonna cut them off but I like the option of being able to add a seat to keep the dual mode capability as the option to widen the scope of potential future buyers......

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
you guys have some awesome ideas here is what i have come up with for the first one you can kind of see where im going with this
It seems you may be going for the Skyscraper Deluxe - Ultra Highrider Stand-up Cruiser model..............

Those front forks are just assembled by a cheesy M6 thread potmetal screw.....

If you plan on doing away with the pogosticks go to Home Depot and get a tube of Loctite brand PL Black Eurethane..

Disassemble both forks and clean out the grease and the gunk with gas or brakeparts cleaner,,,,

coat the springs and inside tubes with a generous amount of PL and in the bottom of the fork legs squirt the same amount of say 10-20 pumps each full of PL and reassemble....

After The PL sets up the frontend will be so stiff yet not harsh and best part wont break and come apart while riding..........

Looks like theres plenty of room for a twin engine scooter ;- even a KX60/80 or 100 engine............:tango_face_grin:

That cag engine just looks too lonely , whimpy and underpowered sitting there...Im waiting for you to add one or two more to keep it company and give it a beefier and more powerful look.......IMO

I say a setup like this would look and perform oh so sweeeet sitting on the back of the one with the rear track except with a TAV added too............LOL

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,177 Posts
LMAO if there is ever a flood ill be scooten high and dry im going to go to my friends to do some welding on this bad boy ill look throw his trash hopefully i can find a old brigs or maybe a snow blower engine to strap to this thing.

my dirt bike engin is a bit big

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
LMAO if there is ever a flood ill be scooten high and dry im going to go to my friends to do some welding on this bad boy ill look throw his trash hopefully i can find a old brigs or maybe a snow blower engine to strap to this thing.

Looks like a 200cc Chinese dirtbike...On that thing a 50cc 2 speed or 70cc 3 speed minitrail engine would work aces.

Theyre torquey as all heck............

i have a Cobra 200cc quad I got from the trash for free.........

Runs great after I turned the killswitch to "RUN"......LOL

Those lil 3.0hp and 4.0hp 2 stroker snowblower engines can be modded to deliver some serious power....:tango_face_grin:

My homebuilt drag minibike utilizing an old 70's Manco mini-bike frame I modded by giving it some serious fork angle along with a fork remodeling using 1985 Honda ATC200 forklegs has an alky powered 4hp lumber saw engine on it..

It hits 80mph with ease but doesnt stop too well..........LOL

My Minitrike of Death has a Techumseh TC300 2 stroker pumped up on alky aswell..

Its pretty insane too and doesnt stop too well either..LOL

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts

Wow that top fork clamp looks awefully harshed-up......

Is that a two speed transmission jackshaft drive....?

Does the rear wheel have two sprockets on it?

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
You need to talk to CAM2, do you live in the USA?? never seen a scooter like that before, but there are many. not sure what engine it has, maybe a 43cc piston port.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks EPR. Yes Boston. Not sure on the motor. Will look at it more closely. I do have it running and runs strong. It has a two chains on the left side. And a single rear drum brake.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Hi new to the group. Any ideas what this is ? Trying to find drum brake parts. Tires. Inner tube. Thx in advance.
Looks like it could be a newer style Viza scooter or even a Chinese knockoff....Not sure of the model or the year though....

This is my 1999 Viza Viper HotRod model.......It has a VIN number etched into the frame too..........

Good Luck finding parts for your scooter...………..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts