Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
742 Posts
Well it looks very genuine to me, I'm not totally sure kind of looks like a polini 4.2.
The euro guys will have to let you know for sure

·
Registered
742 Posts
The used Market is very wild, we can give you the exact model and you will have to check your area. It looks like it's in very good condition. That is a plus

·
Registered
572 Posts
It's a Polini 910, locks like a 4.2 engine as Atvrunner said.
It locks like new. Price between 400-600€ I would say. But possibly that in the USA someone pays more for it, because euro bikes are hard to get and expensive to import them.
If you don't need the money and you have a son or daughter, you should not sell it. It's the perfect bike to get started with bikes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your help guys. I really appreciate it. This bike has never been used. It was purchased in 2006 or 2007 and just sat there all this time.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Wow that's awesome. It definitely looked like it was barely used if not at all. Yeah I wouldn't sell it even if I put it in my man cave. But I usually can't leave well alone and would probably get it up and running and ride it around. The only thing I would possibly be worried about is some of the gaskets might have dried out sitting there all this time. But maybe not if no fuel was ever pit in. But the only way to really find out is to just put some fuel in it and fire it up to see if there's any leaks. Another 5 to 10 years I think it will be worth even more money. Especially untouched.

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Wow that's awesome. It definitely looked like it was barely used if not at all. Yeah I wouldn't sell it even if I put it in my man cave. But I usually can't leave well alone and would probably get it up and running and ride it around. The only thing I would possibly be worried about is some of the gaskets might have dried out sitting there all this time. But maybe not if no fuel was ever pit in. But the only way to really find out is to just put some fuel in it and fire it up to see if there's any leaks. Another 5 to 10 years I think it will be worth even more money. Especially untouched.
💯% definitely would change the crankcase seals before trying to start it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts