Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i am wondering if i put a break light and turn signals on my pocket bike like a enduro and have a headlight and all. can i take it down to the DNV to get tabs and a license plate like my three wheeler i got? if then could i ride on the rode?

i live in a small town called Snohomish, WA and i am only wanting to go on back roads not even normal roads. i got everything mapped out how to get to my friends and everything PURE back roads ill have all safety equipment and everything. blinkers,headlight,turn signals, everything. what do you think?

My pocket bike is a 50cc CAG and its really fast once i fix my problem and i can stay up to speed with the cars so they wouldn't get ****ed. let me know if you know or you can maybe help me figure this out.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Okay so i am wondering if i put a break light and turn signals on my pocket bike like a enduro and have a headlight and all. can i take it down to the DNV to get tabs and a license plate like my three wheeler i got? if then could i ride on the rode?

i live in a small town called Snohomish, WA and i am only wanting to go on back roads not even normal roads. i got everything mapped out how to get to my friends and everything PURE back roads ill have all safety equipment and everything. blinkers,headlight,turn signals, everything. what do you think?

My pocket bike is a 50cc CAG and its really fast once i fix my problem and i can stay up to speed with the cars so they wouldn't get ****ed. let me know if you know or you can maybe help me figure this out.
Not with 6.5" wheels, it makes the bike WAY too small for road use... :( :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I doubt you can do it to a Cag. I'm having issues with my X6 because even that might be too small.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Invest in a bicycle, or build up an X series.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
lol nah. this is crap man (
I would strongly suggest not trying it -Cags are too small to be seen by drivers of regular-sized vehicles, and there's a very high probability of getting hit by a car that didn't see you. However, it sounds like you're going to do it regardless ....

PBP does not encourage nor support illegal street-riding in any way, shape, or form. These bikes are considered to be offroad vehicles for a reason.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she (the cop) said i need a break light and tail light and i can. but i got a NICE bright tale light thats LED and a LED fog light on the front a hella on and people will see my :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well.... then ill find a way to lift it up. my dad just got a job at bowing or however you spell it as a welder. so i bet if i pay for the metal he can do it.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
people always wanna lift, stretch, lower, raise, enlarge these bikes
all of them, im like what tf
get a size bike you need for its purpose
if my 18 didnt have the correct requirements for a plate like seat height, im not gonna raise it up to that level just to ride, what if it messes up the geometry (it will)
the mids are big bikes compared to pb's and they barely meet the law

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
people always wanna lift, stretch, lower, raise, enlarge these bikes
all of them, im like what tf
get a size bike you need for its purpose
if my 18 didnt have the correct requirements for a plate like seat height, im not gonna raise it up to that level just to ride, what if it messes up the geometry (it will)
the mids are big bikes compared to pb's and they barely meet the law
I hear where you are coming from. I also feel that raising/lowering a bike could disrupt the functionality of the bike.

I'm also pursuing in legalizing my x6 but I'm planning on registering it with my state as a homemade vehicle and bringing my bike to the standards of a moped. :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts