Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given this bike about a year ago. Mind you, I am not into the scene however I was considering throwing it up on the local Craigslist to get it out of the garage.

It does start (at least 4 months ago) but the tires are flat from sitting in my hot Florida garage. Is it worth more than a hundred dollars? Picture below. The overall condition I would consider *fair* if it was an automobile. Just a tad dusty. Thank you! :eek:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I can Deffinally tell you its 49cc.
It looks like it modded with pro air filter aswell.
Some one on here will give you A 100% awnser here soon.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Danm idk it would probably coast me more gas to go there than to buy the bike im all the way in the south Palm City area.

Dang

·
Registered
211 Posts
yea you can get an easy bill on CL if it runs though if you have a car run by the gas station and air up the tires, most will be weary if they can't see it run & drive....clean it up a little and it will sell right away

·
Registered
82 Posts
:thumbsup:Dude I want that bike!
:thumbsup:But yeah Youd craigslist that hotty in 2 days
:thumbsup:Def $1500000 +/- my firstborn ...

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
$ 350,000.00 !!!!

Okay, maybe not.

I really, REALLY hate these threads, where someone signs up just long enough to say, "Hey, I got a pb, this is a picture, how much is it worth?" Here's how much the bike is worth:

-the price you are asking for it
-the price that someone else is willing to pay for it
-the price that you two are willing to agree on as a compremise between the two.

Someone may offer you the full asking price (let's say $200 as an example), while the next person may only offer you fifty bucks. Another person may offer a very reasonable price between those two offers, which you may decide is good and accept. But as I said previously, it all depends on those three factors.

Personally, I would keep it, put a new fender on the rear, then ride the wheels off it.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
lol Nick keeps changing my post I put 150$ Dollhairs
Now why on Earth would an M.C.S.E. take time out of his busy day to do that?

Sorry, I got BORED!

You are cool, I try to make COOL people Laugh!

ps, what type of Doll is the Hair going to be from?????

Nicky.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey fellas. I just wanted to stop back and say thanks for the responses. It seems a friend on an unrelated forum unded up identifying the bike for me.

[silly hotlinking]

Again, much appreciated! Cheers :)

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts