Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Your post is in HTML, and unreadable and no acces to photos. Whats the name and model number of the bike you want or have??

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
It looks like a 43cc Zenoah piston port engine. The case reed engines like a Cag, MTA1 or 2 are called 47 and 49cc. the Zenoahs come in 33, 43, 49cc. I have both kinds and 2 110cc 4 stroke Honda clone bikes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff, I have read and read but still not sure if I have a CAG or what. I got to know where to start that why I came here

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
You have a 2010 cag..................I have the 2011 model and its nothing to spectacular....

EPR the cag engines have the same cc's as the zenoahs......The chinese called them 39 and 47cc's back a few years ago and beyond to get them into the country faster and under the EPA's radar until they got caught....

Now they divulge the real deal plus the new ones are built really choked up and restricted to ever run totally right so the US isnt too concerned about importing them knowing this not to mention the cheap steel frames rust up quicker than it takes to make icecream......................

To get your bike totally good you really need to get a better frame but the carb,,exhaust plus steel gastank need to be replaced and the throttle needs the restrictor screw removed.....................
The frame wall thickness is very thin compared to 2008 models........

The carb is the biggest POS and the exhaust has a restrictor or cat inside it........Good luck with your bike

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Sorry, I'm BAD at taking "Hints"

Looks to be a reed ported 40-50cc air cooled mt-a1 or mt-a2 Cag Chinese pocket bike.

6.5" wheels, normal pull start, no electrical except for the coil and flywheel and spark plug and kill switch.

Nicky.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Trust me, if you're going to own one (or more) of these bikes, you either get good at working on them, or you don't ride, period. These motors are dead easy to work on, and aking it to a shop will cost you an arm and a leg.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
I just want a stroker crank w/ lower top piston to clear the head. How many CCs would 1/16" on the stroke add to a 44mm bore?? Nick, can you answer this??

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
You figure the CCs in a shape of 1/16" x 44mm dia. cylinder and add that to the old CCs size of the engine. Think the cag is 32mm stroke, so figure 33.5mm stroke and 44mm bore and see what that gives you??

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
You figure the CCs in a shape of 1/16" x 44mm dia. cylinder and add that to the old CCs size of the engine. Think the cag is 32mm stroke, so figure 33.5mm stroke and 44mm bore and see what that gives you??
Just for you EPR, one of my sooper dooper secret weapons! I use things like this all the time, but I can do it by hand too...

NaSa Approved engine displacement calculator :) - for EPR - From Nicky!

This wasn't a test was it? because I ace them all the time, with the slightest bit of effort! But I do cheat, Reading books and the "internet"

If you pick the right things, they will help make you smarter, even T.V. Discovery Channel if my FAVORITE!

[picture attached] <--- it's probably off, but, it took all of about 1 minute, sooooo.....

Attachments

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Looks like a 1/16" won't do much.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts