Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post up since no one else has yet. OK guys, where u at?

X Man

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm back too... I think a number of things will be different for awhile... but at least we can post.

Remember we have a PRACTICE TOMORROW!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm back too. I will see you guys at practice tomorrow. I went to do a top end on the shrunken VF 100 Harley uhhh... ZPF that is. I broke the F'n ring on install. So.... I will get another from Tom and try this again after practice! Hey practice makes perfect. I put it back together so AJ can ride maniana. C-ya there.

JD Hey should I address myself as chief mechanic or chief money bags?

·
Registered
964 Posts
rubbersidedown said:
I went to do a top end on the shrunken VF 100 Harley uhhh... ZPF that is. I broke the F'n ring on install.

JD Hey should I address myself as chief mechanic or chief money bags?
Breaks your heart doesn't it? The "hard way" is never any fun, let me know if I can help (you can bring it to practice and we'll put it all together there if you want).

Oh and, you'll pretty much feel like both before the season's over!

G

·
Hey Robo or someone,

Could you please re-post the CAPRA schedule for Sandy Hook for the rest of the year.

Thanks,

Fritz

·
Registered
51 Posts
They're Back!!

I wish I could make practice...will I ever be able to?????:( Roy...glad to see ya got a Cag, we still need to hook up around Frederick sometime. It seems like all my practice is spur of the moment stuff. I've been to the lot at Keys Stadium and also Tuscarora High School. Fairfax is just such a hike especially since I have to travel 270-495 for work!! Oh well...anywho...glad that PBP is back and I hope eventually I will be able to meet those of you who I have not met yet.

Ross

·
Registered
964 Posts
Soulranger said:
I wish I could make practice...will I ever be able to?????:( Roy...glad to see ya got a Cag, we still need to hook up around Frederick sometime. It seems like all my practice is spur of the moment stuff. I've been to the lot at Keys Stadium and also Tuscarora High School. Fairfax is just such a hike especially since I have to travel 270-495 for work!! Oh well...anywho...glad that PBP is back and I hope eventually I will be able to meet those of you who I have not met yet.
Ross
Sorry you can't make the practices, you're missing out on alot of good learning time, but I understand about the hike, I bet Roy does too.

Just come to the next race at Sandy Hook on Sep 18 and you can meet everyone there! And don't forget about downtown Newark, Delaware the very next day!

:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Gravel-Fun said:
I got an exceptional deal on this one.

Roy
haha, that means your cags are el stinko XXX :D

You have 9 of them, you should hook them up to a sled, wire the throttle into one big on, and have your very own sled that sounds like a herd of angry bees. Put a red cag up front and it can be rudolph the red nosed cagllari :D

My point here? I need sleep.

·
Registered
35 Posts
pocketbikers

I had stopped by on sunday 22, and was unable to make it on thursday simply b/c I work late but I am real interested in this whole pocketbike club you guys got....hope to be their on sunday if you all will be there....I hope to bring 2 more guys

Brian---cheap china bike

·
Registered
35 Posts
inquiry

chrisva.......what is the northern va machina racing team and where do they race B/C i live in northern va and want to join

·
Registered
964 Posts
spunkmasterB said:
chrisva.......what is the northern va machina racing team and where do they race B/C i live in northern va and want to join
Hi Brian,

Just come to the practice on Sunday 2-6pm in the Fairfax Lot and Tom and the others will be able to answer your questions.

Oh and welcome to CAPRA!

Bill
:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts