Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys going to a pretty big car show today with dad and blueflame jr! gonna take looots o pics so ill share when i get back!
Happy Saturday!
Billy

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got home........gna hang with the kiddo for awhile then ill upload them......got a LOT OF PICS LOL
even a minibike!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so heres a few.....got 147 so prob just show maybe 20 or so......

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and heeeeeeres some more!
in case u havent noteced im a wicked RAT ROD fan......

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so some of the nicer rides of the evening.....
i loooove the cream/burgandy 32.....

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
WOW! what a fun show that looks like!

So, Now I must look through the pictures and point out how cool some of this stuff is...

Picture 1, Awesome sign, things are already looking good!
Picture 2, that minibike is pretty sweet, but what about that front tire in the background? is that a spike on there for taking out other tires? and green rims plus brown-wall tires? wow! :)
Picture 3, OMG!
Picture 5, Ryder looks like he is having a great time! My Dad used to take us to auto shows as much as possible, one time he "moved" a red rope so we could sit in a car, started out in trouble, but it ended up with the owner letting as pretend to drive it!
Picture 8, Did you talk to this guy? that is the most awesome truck I have ever seen, I don't know what to say other than :eek:

2nd group of pictures...

Picture 8 (from the 2nd group) that truck with the orange rims, AWESOME, sooo clean....

Picture 10 (with the spider-webs) That thing is cool, I don't know exactly why, but it is!

Now onto the last group of pictures the 3rd group...

Picture 2, holy crap! ummmm.... well. yeah! Blowers are AWESOME!
Picture 4, Pin up girls are AWESOME! I love that 50's style, ummm, I like her... Hair! :)

The two bikes, (pictures 6 and 7) flip'in SWEET! Brass knuckles!!!! Bad Azz!

Picture 9 (the last picture) That is awesome, the plate "Vanity" name is AWESOME! and the Skull Samurai is the bomb! whoever owns that car is cool in my book!

Thanks for the super cool Pictures Billy!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts