Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so thanks to my buddy CAM2 for donating some important parts to me, now I just need some info on how to take this part (idk the name) were the spring is etc off

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone no how to get the cable truinion off? The part that the throttle cable goes into

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Wow you got the carb where the trunion doesnt come off too easily...just use the plate and needle that I sent and re-use the throttle rotator with cable trunion...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh my god I feel like such a dumb asss!!! That's embarrassing sorry guys LMFAO

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should there or should there not be a gap right here? Also my spring doesn't make the throttle controller on the carb launch back look at the pic below

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Theres a rubber grommet that belongs there or your carb will run a tad lean................Other than that misssing part you look ok...
Is that a bad thing for it to run lean? Is it rideable like that?

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Is that a bad thing for it to run lean? Is it rideable like that?
Youre all good...I was looking at the pic from the crappy crackberry again and Im home too lazy to look at the laptop..LOL

Put it back together and get that thing running........

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Youre all good...I was looking at the pic from the crappy crackberry again and Im home too lazy to look at the laptop..LOL

Put it back together and get that thing running........
I got it runnin thanks so much:) ill post a vid of it later , now I gotta get this pasty throttle cable in Nd do a little tuning

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GJ. idle it for a while and check your plug, then play with the idle screw.
Thanks man! And I will 2moro I have a headache right now lol , I haven't rode the bike yet cuz when I put the throttle cable in , the bike didn't wanna start back upand the cable keeps coming out -____- I think it's not starting cuz I don't have oil in it and there's not a lot of gas

1 - 20 of 423 Posts