Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im new to pocket bikes and the one im working on right now i bought the guy some how made "audjustments" to the carbarator and it stalls out constantly so if you have any idea on how he may have messed with it throw me some ideas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shawndagreat said:
ok im new to pocket bikes and the one im working on right now i bought the guy some how made "audjustments" to the carbarator and it stalls out constantly so if you have any idea on how he may have messed with it throw me some ideas
Is the carb getting gas? quick test open gas cap,drop the drain screw in bottom of the bowl and open the gas. does gas pour out?

check the petcock(gas on/off tap) dunno bout your bike but mine has 2 screws and 2 plates and some type of tension ring, behind all that there should be some type of rubbler gasket with some holes , take that out and check that there are no obstructions, maybe force some air through openings.

Only reason i say this is because after a trackside carb rebuild and almost missing race tonight i found a lil chunk in mine. It too would run a sec or 2 and do it,

Hope that helps.

More info would help too , what bike you have , carb model or type.
Goodluck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.