Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just got a cateye. I haven't messed with any fas stuff. I have upgraded several razors a couple of mini bikes. The one I have is missing the side plastics. All the wiring is gone. I see all of these different bikes but it's hard to tell how big they are. I would not mind getting a bigger one, just not sure which ones are bigger. I'm not really sure if this one is medium or large.

Attachments

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,530 Posts
I would say the 509 is a medium bike. There aresome smaller and some bigger. Biggest are the super pocket bikes. X1, x2, x7, x15, the most common ones. All are have to find parts for cosmetically also wheels and tires. The engine parts are all usually available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a cateye. I haven't messed with any fas stuff. I have upgraded several razors a couple of mini bikes. The one I have is missing the side plastics. All the wiring is gone. I see all of these different bikes but it's hard to tell how big they are. I would not mind getting a bigger one, just not sure which ones are bigger. I'm not really sure if this one is medium or large.
Im actually looking for one just like that frame style... peeps here in canada are super vague with their listing description, are there multiple submodels of cateye, or is that frame a general lineup underneath the cateye umbrella label?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts