Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a cateye fs509 pocket bike. It’s missing a few things and things I can’t find. There’s also a plug that’s im not sure what it is. Anyone know where I can find the seat/tank plastic of know another pocket rocket one that will work? Also trying to figure out a carb setup as mines missing the choke. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
555 Posts
That is pretty complete. Unfortunately ebay, Amazon or the used market is your only bet. Nothing new for plastics. Rubber seat might be available. Tank should be on ebay or Amazon. New carb is available as is cone filter with adapter and choke.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is pretty complete. Unfortunately ebay, Amazon or the used market is your only bet. Nothing new for plastics. Rubber seat might be available. Tank should be on ebay or Amazon. New carb is available as is cone filter with adapter and choke.
i have the rubber seat but can’t seem to find the plastic for over the tank and under the seat/tail part. Do the tank and seat plastic seperate or are they one piece? I’ve seen 2 different styles and not 100% sure on what to get.

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
555 Posts
i have the rubber seat but can’t seem to find the plastic for over the tank and under the seat/tail part. Do the tank and seat plastic seperate or are they one piece? I’ve seen 2 different styles and not 100% sure on what to get.
Personally if you can't find it on eBay you're going to have to look on Facebook Marketplace or offer up or any other local ads. They just don't make that stuff anymore

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about a 16mm pumper carb and V-stack with choke and cone filter. Problem solved.
I’m definitely gonna look into it. Thank you
Personally if you can't find it on eBay you're going to have to look on Facebook Marketplace or offer up or any other local ads. They just don't make that stuff anymore
oh I know. Everyone I found on Facebook market place is $300+ and its the opposite of mine. Mine had the side plastics and front fairing and the ones on marketplace are missing those things but have the seat fairing lol

·
Registered
368 Posts
$300 is a lot for a bike with no side fairings, but a good parts bike. They always ask more than there will to accept. offer $200 all they can say is no. my try Craigslist under motorcycles, scooters, pocket bikes all there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$300 is a lot for a bike with no side fairings, but a good parts bike. They always ask more than there will to accept. offer $200 all they can say is no. my try Craigslist under motorcycles, scooters, pocket bikes all there.
Ya I’ve been watching for one to come up. I only paid $100 for mine and couldn’t pass it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts