Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought a cateye for $30 and the only problem is the pull start, i can only get it started with a drill because there was no pull start. It only came with the catcher for the pull start, so i bought the white pull start in the picture. The pull start did not mount because it was too far away from the housing, and when i pulled it there was no recoil. So if someone could post some pictures of their pull start on their cateye, and the insides of the pull start so i know how it works that would be great. Or, if you could guide me in what parts to get that would be great.

Attachments

Registered
Yeah, thats what they all say, "It needs a pull start".

I learned my lesson, unless I see the bike running, I pay as if it had no engine at all, or simply pass.

Banned
Since you only have 2 case mounts I think you need that cast alum ring to bolt to the engine and then the 4 threads on the outer side is where your black starter case mounts. If you read the info it says that 4 hole flat piece goes on before the outer cover and supports the plastic case so it don't break, all my piston port engines have one. PB Parts has a toll free phone, I call them when I am not sure what I need, the nice lady there will help you to get the right parts and take your order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts