Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
There is supposed to be a black plastic box bolted to the front of the carb w a foam air filter and blade choke that covers the front of the carb. If you cover most of the front of the carb it might start or.
You can get a 15mm ID / 44mm OD V-stack w/ choke plate and 44mm ID HP air cleaner.

Attachments

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Cant get over it and I think its upside down.. Take the carb off and see if the little pulse hole (Small Hole on carb) is lined up with the small hole on the intake manifold.. I believe you have the pulse hole on top of the Venturi (Big Hole on carb) and its upside down.. If the holes are not aligned the the bike will not start..

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I flipped it over with the primer bulb on the bottom and I would not start. Flipped it back and it fired right up. Maybe its not upside down after all.

Yeah not is it only upside down but its backwards aswell........when its mounted right itll look like this...Theres a tiny purgeport hole that needs to line up with the intake manifold/gaskets..............

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Good eye guys, I was looking at the photo going, something is wrong here,lol. Is the intake upsidedown too??

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Good eye guys, I was looking at the photo going, something is wrong here,lol. Is the intake upsidedown too??
It doesnt matter if the intake was upside down the hole in the head is in only one place on the head.............

The only way the carb is working is through gravitational suction and vibration pumping the needle....

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Live & Learn, don't feel bad we have alot done so real stupid things before. Usually when your in a Big hurry,lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.