Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was out for a ride on it like 3 days ago. it was running fine adn my idle sucks so if i let of it will shut off. so i was making a turn and i let down on throtle to long so it turned off. the electric start ant working ether so i tried to pull start nothing. i try lik every day and nothing.
the only thing i know is when i used to pull start with throtle high it would make a deep low pitched sound.............but now when ever try to start with the throtel a little or alot it is always the same sound
could the carb be cloged, spark pug or am i screwed:confused:
i need help

·
Registered
146 Posts
to start the electric way...you gotta hold down the rear brake lever...add some gas..but dont flood...n push the yellow electric start buttom located on the right side under the throttle...if you didnt know that already lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rnbsoulchild said:
to start the electric way...you gotta hold down the rear brake lever...add some gas..but dont flood...n push the yellow electric start buttom located on the right side under the throttle...if you didnt know that already lol
thats how i used to do it but that stoped working when my bike ran out if charge cause now it wont charge

i dont get these thing running great one sec and the next sec it is broken

·
Registered
40 Posts
if it doesn't do anything and keeps basicly the same noise and when you give it more gas it just gets deeper you need a new plug. YOu probly have no spark. once you get it to run turn the carb up all the way and just back it off untill it almost dies then turn it back just a little and it should idle.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so it should be my spark plug ok got it cheap fix.
ya i know my idle stinks cause the screw fex out
thank for the help every one

·
Registered
866 Posts
about the idle, just buy a screw at a local store...

try cleaning the spark plug b4 u buy a new 1, unless u really want to upgrade...

wait forget it, just upgrade to a better sparlplug...

·
Registered
573 Posts
If the bike doesnt start check for 1. Spark 2. fuel 3. air leaks

In general these bikes usually suffer from fuel delivery paroblems or airleaks. Air leaks can be identfied by spraying carb cleaner around the carb area. If The bike suddenly starts then its an air leak. Also using carb cleaner to spray into the carb helps the bike start right up too. Also check the spark. Sometimes the spark will be bad if the cyclinder is flooded with gas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts