Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for others interested in informal running of pocketbikes in the Central Florida area around the West Volusia-Seminole area. If there is already a group or someone is interested in starting a new one, let me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Central FL Riding

XtremeEng said:
Be sure to check out SEPRA. Go to www.speedcreep.com for more information. :)
Yes I know about SEPRA, I will probably join up when I get a little a little more time on the Origami I also want to run the CAG class but really dont want to run CAGS to race against kids more just for fun.

I was able to zip around locally until recently when a whole bunch of X1 bikes started to zip around on the streets at 11:00 PM now the FHP is on the lookout all the time because of complaints. Screwed me beeing able to test ride once in a while!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I live in Lakeland and have the same problem of finding places to practice, I usually set up small courses in empty parking lots. Neither my son or I have been bothered by police, they may stop and see what's going on, but when they see us in safety gear, and not bothering anything, they just leave us alone.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Orlando Rider

yo i live in orlando, conway area. looking for places to ride and some info on suping up my bike.
cosmo said:
I am looking for others interested in informal running of pocketbikes in the Central Florida area around the West Volusia-Seminole area. If there is already a group or someone is interested in starting a new one, let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just found a new place ,very cool place in an industrial area. We pit at their employee break/lunch area . and the track circles the entire complex. Have not measured yet, but i'd say it's over a third mile around with both left and right turns like a real GP track it just kicks *** !!! A very fast course !!! We have 4 or 5 or more people .you should come out and ride with us , We usually go on the week ends. If you want to check it out, i'll swap #s with you . Pinnelas park/largo/st.pete area is about an hour and a half so thats no to bad . KEEPERONONEWHEEL !!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys i have a crew of 8 and all of us have pocketbike/ midbikes. Within the next week or so we should have secured a great racing area over here in daytona beach on International speedway blvd. If you guys are interested in setting up something were 20 of us can get together for an afternoon just email me or we can swap numbers. We are currently racing in palm coast on a 1.75 mile road coarse in a neighborhood. Drop us a line and lets RACE!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a bike and from Sarasota area...anyone ride around here and maybee some good spots to go if anyone is local???

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Why don't all of you come up to Starke this weekend?

Why don't all of you come up to Starke this weekend?
The USMGP is holding its NationalChampionship finals in Starke,Florida this weekend and we have classes for all the bikes.Go to www.usmgp.com to pre-register. We welcome all of you and if you have never raced at an event like this we will guide you through it. I think if you come up you will amazed with the amount of track time and the people you will meet. Florida has the largest contingent of Pocketbike riders and the largest club in the country. Their site is www.speedcreep.com
Hope to see you all there!
Chuck Shorie
USMGP President

·
Registered
18 Posts
orlando area

hey guys,
I live around the semoran and lk underhill area, and there is about 8 of us that ride on friday nights. we ride by the corner of curry ford and econ. they are building houses back in this area but theres only like 3 houses and a great little road to ride on, the houses are toward the fron and they are unoccupied. if anyone wants to ride with us let me know i'll give you directions and times we go. thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
riding

cosmo said:
Yes I know about SEPRA, I will probably join up when I get a little a little more time on the Origami I also want to run the CAG class but really dont want to run CAGS to race against kids more just for fun.

I was able to zip around locally until recently when a whole bunch of X1 bikes started to zip around on the streets at 11:00 PM now the FHP is on the lookout all the time because of complaints. Screwed me beeing able to test ride once in a while!
hey cosmo where do you ride?

·
Registered
13 Posts
wassup ?

unvmee said:
I just purchased a bike and from Sarasota area...anyone ride around here and maybee some good spots to go if anyone is local???
We ride on weekends , St.pete/Seminole/Largo area . Got a few Kick *** spots , Going tomorow. Call me 727-432-2674 AL,

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im down to ride!

Aeries681 said:
hey guys,
I live around the semoran and lk underhill area, and there is about 8 of us that ride on friday nights. we ride by the corner of curry ford and econ. they are building houses back in this area but theres only like 3 houses and a great little road to ride on, the houses are toward the fron and they are unoccupied. if anyone wants to ride with us let me know i'll give you directions and times we go. thanks
I am down to ride with you guys. Sometimes i have to work on Fri. but let me know. 407-748-4293, its my moms cell but just ask for me: Brandon

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've been working so much OT lately that I haven't had time to ride, in fact I had to miss the race in Starke because I pulled 12 hours yesterday, I REALLY wanted to go bad. Soon as work lets up i'll make contact to set up riding with you all because Lakeland is basicly dead, lol. I'll be on my Blata 2.5 untill Frank gets my Giannini R1 delivered though. I look forward to hooking up with some of you to ride with, riding alone tends to suck, heh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys my bike finally got delivered....Im new to pocket bikes but have been riding motorcycles for 3 years. Im from Sarasota, Anybody want to get together on the weekends to ride or is there a local group around here that meets???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey alfred

I live in the lake placid area and we have about 20 ppl here that ride PB, i travel to tampa area alot and we would like to come up your way and ride on a weekend, give me a call at 863-441-0282, my name is phillip

alfred said:
I just found a new place ,very cool place in an industrial area. We pit at their employee break/lunch area . and the track circles the entire complex. Have not measured yet, but i'd say it's over a third mile around with both left and right turns like a real GP track it just kicks *** !!! A very fast course !!! We have 4 or 5 or more people .you should come out and ride with us , We usually go on the week ends. If you want to check it out, i'll swap #s with you . Pinnelas park/largo/st.pete area is about an hour and a half so thats no to bad . KEEPERONONEWHEEL !!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
what hood?

what neiborhood do you ride in. Andover Lakes? the only thing i know @curry for and econ is cow field. just give me place and time and ill be there friday.
Aeries681 said:
hey guys,

1 - 20 of 73 Posts