Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have 20+ 2 stroke pocket bikes still sitting in my basement. Most of them are a off beat version of a cag with lights and where designed for kids. I have a ton of hp cag parts as well. Oh well !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I’m brand new,first post so I hope I’m following protocol. I’m in Ohio just south of Cbus. teenage daughter wants to team up on beginner project.
we really wanted to do a chopper but how much you selling for and where are you located ? Can you even ship these ?? Sorry, seriously new, like 3 weeks new.
last bike I owned was a gsr700, pre gsxr That tells you how long I’ve been out of the bike scene 🤣

·
Registered
50 Posts
We've a x-7, and a cateye as well as a 49cc mini dirt bike. Any goods for them?
How about complete bikes?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have performance parts for the cag ( reed engine) - full fairing pocket bikes. Only parts i can think of that might fit is a v-stack and air filter. Is your dirt bike a reed engine?
I have several bikes but shipping cost might cost a few pennies!

·
Registered
50 Posts
We've a reed/cag dirtbike, it gets the most abuse and tinkering. We could use a stack/choke plate and a pipe for the cateye so far. We'll see about more as it's build progresses.
Any goods that fit the bill?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We've a reed/cag dirtbike, it gets the most abuse and tinkering. We could use a stack/choke plate and a pipe for the cateye so far. We'll see about more as it's build progresses.
Any goods that fit the bill?
Ada knockoff big bore kit with the boost ports
rocket keys
lightened flywheel
hp clutch springs
pro-jet exhaust
jet (66-72) pack
a ton of air filter with v stacks
full circle cranks 12mm
i'm sure im missing a ton of stuff

Pics of what parts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts