Pocketbike Forum banner
10K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  13rett 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello felllows. Im choosing a pocket bike/minibike/superpocketbike (not the size as real bikes) Finances are about 2000$ better lesser. Want to get good quality not Chinese *****. I found Polini 910 Carrera 6,2HP H20. Is that good? I want to start race that bike and sometimes go street. Maybe it's better to buy cheaper good quality frame and add engine, air filter or buy cheaper Pocket/super bike and tune it? I hear only NRC super pocket bikes but they are really big... Maybe you know something in size like X19? I mostly like Italian products. And what about cag? Is that good or not? Thanks

Discussion starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ok now clearly: I want to get good Euro PB/SPB/MB in about 2k $. What can you offer in these sections I will choose one. Thanks

EDIT : sorry for my English offer I mean say what is good ones not sell. From Polini, GRC and Stamas, Blata (PB) and from SPB idk any corporation whch makes them. I am 5'5ft abd want to be comfortable

Discussion starter · #9 ·
:eek::eek::eek: not everybody has 2k to spend on a pocket bike lol u can buy a couple of bikes of Craigslist and still have money to repair them
I guess my brother would like one. Prob im not from USA, I have to ship trough companies to Europe cuz no straight shipping.... 2k is maximum lesser money better, you know the safety gear etc.... I was thinking about GRC or X19 (moded) but they have been discontinued only used ones...

Discussion starter · #14 ·
It almost is...Dont they come with 6.5" rims/tires and is considered a midi-moto...Myold blata2.5 is the smallest blata model on 4" rims and was called a mini-moto.............

The B1 immortals are nice bikes but a P I T A when finding bodyparts........

If I told ya what i got my polini for youd probably hate me...LOLIt was uglier and was in bad-bad shape although it ran pretty strong...

My Polini 910 Carena 6.2hp watercooled bike is a mini-moto aswell.....Its got 5" rims/tires

Blata B1 is pricy, I really like it.... But What I like more is GRC RRZ...whats the price of em? And from GRC maybe junior is better one?

Discussion starter · #16 · (Edited)
yep gonna need multiple bikes in this case. Also you do know the x19 is made in China right???
Your not gonna get the best of both worlds no matter what bike you choose and how many ways you ask. If you get a good euro pocketbike and ride it on the street. Well i hope the streets you ride it on are really smooth,no bumps or holes. With no suspension i can't imagine on a bumpy road that would make for a good ride or a comfortable ride if it's a long one.
You know i think i found an answer to your delima. You need a scooter! You can build them to race and you can ride them on the street. Tons of tuning parts all day long plus you can ride it to the track. Race it then hop on it and ride home.
Maybe maybe... But I love superbikes. Now with dad we're talking about Metrakit and go race it to the scooter races (engine is still 50cc, I guess they will let) because why? In my country there are no Pocket Bike assosiations and only like 10 people have chinese pocket bikes and then try to sell them..... I was thinkin about scooter but idk, and thanks really for ideas. I'll watch our country used scooters. But Metrakit I think is better. Do you know what is the top speed and how much about new one cost? 2011 or 2012 model. Ty

EDIT: or what about Aprilia RS 50? Are they good for kids? I mean size like Mini GP one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.