Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so tonight i grenaded my clutch...i am wondering if i have to stay with the stamped basket clutch like it had,

or if i can use any clutch from a 110cc.... i dont want semi or full auto style, i still want full manual...

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
I only know of one clutch for these motors and its just a replacement clutch some have found some stiffer springs to use but that's about it check pocketbike parts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only know of one clutch for these motors and its just a replacement clutch some have found some stiffer springs to use but that's about it check pocketbike parts
i did... LOL theres two kinds of manual... one has the stamped basket, for 60, and a cast basket for like 25 with a bolt on throw out bearing holder....if i can use the cheaper one that would be nice....

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Look up Honda CT110 full manual bike,,get the clutchpack number for genuine HONDA and buy it>>>Just know that a better quality one comes at a steeper cost.......Good Luck

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
id be wondering what else in there almost broke from the stress, it would suck to put one in and the trans gears are toast too

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
id be wondering what else in there almost broke from the stress, it would suck to put one in and the trans gears are toast too
I will be honest when i tightened down the shift pawl last week, i saw what looked to be stress fractures or small splits in a few places....so i was wondering when it would let loose.... Welll last night was its time...LOL

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
the 3 and 4 plate clutches wont hold alot of power long
the 125 and up motors have 5-6 plate clutches yep

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am fairly certain that the original owner did most of the damage... He rode it without a clutch lever for 3 yrs... So it saw a lot of shock to the clutch....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts