Pocketbike Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clutch slipping on 110cc 4 speed, where is a good place to get the clutch and also does anyone have a diy? I work on cars, and sometimes bikes but ive never taken a transmission on a bike apart. So, is it pretty simple or waht? Do i just need the clutch or will i need something else? The bike is good in 1st, 2nd, 3rd slips a bit, 4th grabs n slips alot!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have nice hd kevlar clutch disc sets for $35 which will last a good while. As far as changing it, its really no big deal you will pritty much be able to figure everything out once you got the clutch cover off. The only other thing you will need is a new clutch cover gasket.

·
1,910 Posts
That I can understand I hit the links and they go through? I'm not a Geek Squad kind of guy but cut and paste seems the easy part? I just tried them again and they went through?

·
Registered
274 Posts
haha im tellin you glenn i wouldnt bull$hit you if i wasnt serious... i have looked up xl50, cl90, s90's and either its im not allowed or its dead links, i just wanna go ride!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
changing the clutch is about as easy as falling down stairs, anyone can do that....You will need the socket to get the nut off the clutch...Drain the oil, pull the right side cover off, there is a plate on the clutch with 4 phillips screws, take those screws out, take the nut off, the clutch assembly pulls off, slide a new assembly on and do the rest in reverse of what you did to take it apart...

If you want to just replace the discs in your housing, take the big snap ring off the back side of the clutch housing, pull the discs out keeping everything in order, replace the discs with the new ones, put the snap ring back in and reassemble.....

You can see the snap ring on the backside of this clutch and the 4 holes where the cover plate goes on the frt side...

This one is 4 $ale if anyone needs it.....

Attachments

·
Registered
R32 x15 110cc manual 4 speed Super Pocket Bike
11 Posts
I have nice hd kevlar clutch disc sets for $35 which will last a good while. As far as changing it, its really no big deal you will pritty much be able to figure everything out once you got the clutch cover off. The only other thing you will need is a new clutch cover gasket.
Still got them for sale for the 110cc r32?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.