Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Introduction

OK, Folks, since I have to do it anyway for myself, in order to make travel plans, and also since nobody else has done it yet, here is a

Consolidated Chronological Listing of South East region Racing Events 2011

PLEASE NOTE:

This listing is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any person or persons, forum, racing club, racing sponsor, track, or any other organization. All information presented herein is publicly available and in no kind privately held in any way. PocketBikeForum, PocketBikePlanet, and any and all other members or associates, or anybody viewing, or drunks on the street, shall in no way be held responsible for any content herein. Well, that's about worth the paper it's printed on.

Being a newbie, I am in no way for or against any person, track or Organisation, and I am certainly For everyone I have corresponded with on this forum. You have all been very helpful and nice. Here is my effort to return the favor.

So, if your event, track or organization is not posted, please don't flame me. These entries are all I have been able to find so far, with quite a bit of effort on my part in searching. No-one is being excluded on purpose. In fact, many riders are starving for more! Simply post your events on this thread, include links if you have them, and I will Edit the schedule.

Note to Forum Admin: Is this OK? I don't mean to break any rules or anything. Please throw a PM if you have any concerns. I'm new at this, and will listen to any input.

If anyone wants to add comments or suggestions, Please Start a New Thread. Please, Please respectfully asked, stay off this one. Start a new one.

Believe me, I will read and consider them all, and so will lots of other riders. I would like to keep this thread totally focused on event schedules, tracks, and organizations.

Otherwise, this thread will become a complete mish mash before you can say, "Gee, what a pretty sky. Oh My, where's the track? BANG! Oh, there it is!" As many of us know, that usually happens pretty quick! :D

OK, Thanks folks, Intro's over.

Maniac

ps Note to Admin: One reason I'm doing all this work, is that the SEARCH function on this forum IS TERRIBLE!!! That's a euphemism for a much more expressive word.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
2011 TRACK LISTING

If you know of any other tracks that might host pocketbike racing, please post.

MGKT = Middle Georgia Kart Track, Dublin, GA
www.middlegeorgiakarttrack.net
[email protected]

PALM = Palmetto Super Track, Elgin, SC
Palmetto Super Track Elgin SC 29045
[email protected]

EURS = European Rally School, Starke, FL
Welcome to Ivor Wigham's European Rally School and Motorsport Park in Starke, Florida USA

CRMP = Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw, SC
www.carolinamotorsportspark.com
352 473 2999

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
2011 Racing Organization or Club Listing
If you don't see your racing club or organization listed here, you are not being snubbed. I just never found your post or listing. Even if you only want to host one or two races, please post on this thread, with contact information.

CAMMRA
Cam Morehead. So far, all CAMMRA races are at MGKT, which is a Real Nice Track! Thank you Cam!

Can't find a URL, or any contact info. I'm just not looking in the right places, cause I know it's out there somewhere. Please post current info on this thread if you have it. But they are currently active, and do have a race schedule, see next post. I believe they mostly race at PALM, which is also a Nice Track.

SEMRA = ? SouthEast Midi Racing Assoc ? That's a guess, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they are mostly for mid-bikes, or shifters, but I saw somewhere they would be happy to hold pocketbike class racing if enough show up.

They race at ERS, PALM, CMP, and MGKT, that I know of, so far.

_________________________________________________________________________________

If you have contact info or just more info, please post on this thread. I will try to consolidate everything into a manageable listing on these first three posts. Please contribute your info!

Thanks!

Maniac

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
RACING SCHEDULES

So, now we get to the heart of the matter. Sorry about all the dots. Apparently this forum editing software can't read more than one or two spaces at a time.

...................DATES.............LOCATION......ORG.....EVENT

January..........Sat 29............PALM............Track....Clean-Up Day

February.........Sat 12............PALM............Track....Track Day

March.............SatSun 5 6......PALM............SEPRA..Practice and Race 1
..... to be continued ...

Maniac
.....................SatSun 19 20...ERS..............SEMRA Practice and Race 1

April................SatSun 2 3......PALM............SEPRA Practice and Race 2
.....................SatSun 16 17....MGKT...........CAMMRA Practice and Race 1
.........(May).....SatSun 30 1.....MGKT...........SEMRA Practice and Race 2

May.................SatSun 21 22....MGKT..........CAMMRA Practice and Race 2
.......................SatSun 28 29...PALM...........SEPRA Practice and Race 3

June................SatSun 18 19....PALM...........SEMRA Practice and Race 3
......................Double Event? Let's hope so!..SEPRA Practice and Race 4
......................SatSun 25 26....MGKT...........CAMMRA Practice and Race 3

to be continued

Maniac

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heloo Admin!

Maniac here. Do you guys know what has happened to the edit function for this thread? Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot?

I can't update without edit. That would pretty much kill the thread, because it would be out of date as soon as anyone posts any new info.

Does the Edit function have a time limit, or something? I don't have much internet savvy. Any help will be appreciated.

Maniac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.