Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM glad to annouce I have been donated a brand new never ran Blue White Black Cag Bike.The contest consist of you joining a simple little site takes less than 5 minutes to sign up and activate.Best of its FREE!! Just go to the below website Join and say "I Joined" You can join as many times as you like because the more you join the better chance u have at winning.Rules are as followed:
1.Join as many times as you like please tell us how many times u sign up
2.No PM's saying you joined just in here.
3.We pay shipping
4.You Get the bike just tell us your Shipping address and it comes to you NO CHARGE
5.Do not lie i have a counter on the site that shows how many people have joined and if u say u signed up 8 times and i only have 7 reffral you will be dissquafied.
6.Deadline is set at sept 13
7.We will annouce the winner as soon as the name has been draw.

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=firewarrior247

Click that and Sign up!!!!!! activation may be requider.

·
Registered
62 Posts
firewarrior247: What can I do for YOU, DarkSide?

DarkSide: It's a very personal, very important thing. Hell, it's a family motto. Now are you ready? Just checking to make sure you're ready (DarkSide turns his boom box real low) here it is -- show me the Cag. (He now blasts the boom box at full level) OHHH!!!! SHOW! ME! THE! CAG! Doesn't it make you feel good just to say that, fire? Say it with me one time brother!

firewarrior247: Show you the Cag.

DarkSide: Oh, come on, you can do better than that! I want you to say it brother with meaning! Hey, I got Bob Sugar on the other line I better hear you say it!

firewarrior247: Yeah, yeah - no, show you the Cag

DarkSide: AH! Not show YOU! Show ME the Cag!

firewarrior247: Show me the Cag!

DarkSide: Yeah, that's it brother but you got to yell that sh*t!

firewarrior247: Show me the Cag!

DarkSide: Louder!

firewarrior247: SHOW ME THE CAG!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok ill show you the cag lol just wait ima take picture tonight and get em up by 2 morrow i do not have the camara with me PICTURES COMING SOON

·
Registered
119 Posts
sounds fake ,are you tryin to gather points for your neopets? 500 points each person who signs up and u get points,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts