Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know any cool mods for my cateye ? its my latest project as youve probably notice my billion posts about it.. but is there any easy mods that will make it go faaster? sound better not like a jainsaw on steroids. umm idk anything useful cool any easy ?:) thank you

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Best thing to do would be to do a searxch for "Cateye," and read anything that has Cateye in the title. You'll have more mods than you'll know what to do with for at least six different bikes ...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
But the engine is a china clone of a mitsubishi weed whacker engine? so it is basically a chainsaw, but I still have fun riding it..

SpyGuy is right! search!

Remove the E-start, Dial in the low and high speed needles, a new clutch with the tighter spring, an expansion type exhaust, a new spark plug, setting the coil to flywheel gap, make sure the brakes don't drag, ditch the stock air filter and get something with less restriction...

there is TONS of stuff to do!

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Cool mods?................Stretch the rear and add bigger 10" wheels from a superbike with X7 or X18 front forks and dual front calipers to stop it..................Stretching the frame and adding a second engine would be pretty cool too........Remodeling the frame to look a bit more cooler would work too...........

This thing was built from all junk aswell as spare parts and costed me nothing but $20 bucks for a new 10ft chain and a lil welding wire.............

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts
Cool mods?................Stretch the rear and add bigger 10" wheels from a superbike with X7 or X18 front forks and dual front calipers to stop it..................Stretching the frame and adding a second engine would be pretty cool too........Remodeling the frame to look a bit more cooler would work too...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts