Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Under pressure no it shouldn't boil. But if it is the cap may leak or you may have a air bubble in the system or your water pump belt broke or the water pump may be going out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I dont have a pump, I think with what you said it just gets hot and I think it leaks throught the cap.

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Yea that's a known problem. There's a thread that tells you how to take it apart and put it back together right. You have to have a pump. What motor is it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do I do that? I thought these bikes didnt have pumps. Do I have to go inside the engine? One more problem, a big one. I went full throttle on it once, and after that the bike really sounds bad and revs up in rpm and the engine screams like crazy but the bike barely moves. the clutch and carb are fine, but I cleaned the carb anyway and nothing still screaming and sounding like it might explode but the bike will barelly move plus the carb is leaking fuel from the overflows like crazy. why?

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
If it is like my C1 50cc Blata Rep engine, the water pump is under the starter cover, take off the bolts, should see the belts. Believe you have to split the cases to change the pump, bearings or seals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts